Authors: Alexandra F. Smyk, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Yulia A.Belkova, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, Larisa V.Spiridonova, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. The article deals with the reasons of including of creative works related to the history of science and technology in the students' independent work of while studying physics at the Technical University. Detailed description of the experience of the implementation of students' creative works under the guidance of professors of the Physics Department of MADI is given.
Keywords: history of science and technology, creative independent work of students, students' conference.
1. Smyk A.F. Ot voln de Brojlja k kvantovoj mehanike (From the de Broglie waves in quantum mechanics), Moscow, MADI, 2013, 264 p. 2. Prihod'ko V.M., Smyk A.F. Stanovlenie i razvitie vysshego avtomobil'no-dorozhnogo obrazovanija v Rossii (Formation and development of higher auto-road education in Russia), Moscow, MADI, 2015, 164 p. 3. Belkova Ju.A., Smyk A.F. Inzhenernaja pedagogika, Sbornik statei, Moscow, 2015, pp. 34‒41. 4. Belkova Ju.A., Bahtina E.Ju. Avtomobil'. Doroga. Infrastruktura, 2016, no. 1 (7), p. 10. 5. Smyk A.F., Spiridonova L.V., Spiridonov A.A. Istorija nauki i tehniki, 2015, no. 11, pp. 24‒32. 6. Polikarpov V.S. Istorija nauki i tehniki (The history of science and technology), Rostov-na-Donu, Feniks, 1998, 352 p. 7. Kozlov B.I. Istorija i teorija tehnicheskih nauk (History and Theory of Technical Sciences), Leningrad, Nauka, 1987, 248 p. 8. Il'in V.A. Istorija fiziki (History of physics), Moscow, Akademija, 2003, 272 p.
Barbara А. Laluhina, senior lecturer, email@example.com, Svetlana V. Kolyasnikova, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, Angela K. Petrosyan, senior lecturer, email@example.com, Elena S. Masalova, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org, MAMI, 38, Bolshaya Semenovskaya str., Moscow, 107023, Russia
Abstract. The paper deals with presentations, dialogues and games as activities used in communicative approach to teaching English to students of technical universities. The necessity of their usage is identified and grounded in practice, language and cultural competences is shown, which are developed due to the application of these teaching tools. On the base of the study the authors suggest to use presentations, dialogues and games as effective technique of teaching the English language.
Keywords: communicative approach, presentations, dialogues, games, language and cultural competences, the English language, technical universities.
Azimov Je.G., Shhukin А.N. Novyj slovar' metodicheskih terminov i ponjatij (teorija i praktika obuchenija jazykam) (New Dictionary of methodological terms and concepts (the theory and practice of language teaching)), Moscow, Ikar, 2009, 448 p.
Kashina E.G. Rolevye i lingvisticheskie igry (Role and linguistic games), Samara, Oblastnaja organizacija Sojuza zhurnalistov, 1992, 83 p.
Kevbrina Z.G. Specialist, 2001, no. 2, p. 22.
Kolesnikova I.L., Dolgina O.A. Anglo-russkij terminologicheskij spravochnik po metodike prepodavanija inostrannyh jazykov (English-Russian terminological reference by the method of teaching foreign languages), Sankt-Peterburg, Russko-Baltijskij informacionnyj centr BLIC: Cambridge University Press, 2001, 224 p.
Mahan'kova N.V., Mokrushina L.V. Mul'timedijnaja prezentacija v inojazychnom obrazovanii (Multimedia presentation in foreign language education), Izhevsk, Izdatel'stvo «Udmurtskij universitet», 2012, 125 p.
Bilbrough N. Dialogue Activities: Exploring Spoken Interaction in the Language Class, Cambridge University Press, 2007, 245 p.
Dörnyei Z. Communicative language teaching in the 21st century: The ‘principled communicative approach, Perspectives, 2009, vol. XXXVI, no. 2, pp. 33-43.
Hadfield J. Advanced Communication Games, Thomas Nelson and Sons Ltd, 1987, 130 p.
Pathare E. end G. Academic Skills. Listening, Speaking, and Study Skills 1. Student's Book, Oxford University Press, 2011, 80 p.
Watcyn-Jones P. Grammar Games and Activities, Penguin Books, 1995, 185 p.
Authors: Pavel V. Safronov, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, Andrey L. Ykovenko, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. The analysis of the reasons of fluctuations of the engine on a suspension bracket on the idling modes is provided in article. Features of power interaction of the crankshaft and connecting rod mechanism and a block case of the engine at change of angular speed of a cranked shaft are considered. Experimental data the confirming theoretical calculations are given.
Keywords: fluctuations, inertia moment, crankshaft and connecting rod mechanism, unevenness of angular speed, engine mount.
1. Tol'skij V.E., Korchemnyj L.V., Latyshev G.V., Minkin L.M. Kolebanija silovogo agregata avtomobilja (Fluctuations of the power unit of the car), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1976, 266 p. 2. Tol'skij V.E. Vibroakustika avtomobilja (Vibroacoustics of the car), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1988, 270 p. 3. Putincev S.V. Mehanicheskie poteri v porshnevyh dvigateljah: special'nye glavy konstruirovanija, rascheta i ispytanij (Mechanical losses in piston engines: special heads of designing, calculation and tests), Moscow, MGTU im. N.Je. Baumana, 2011, 288 p. 4. Putincev S.V. Izvestija vuzov, 1999, no. 2‒3, pp. 65‒68. 5. Shatrov M.G., Alekseev I.V., Morozov K.A., Hachijan A.S., Prishvin S.A., Golubkov L.N., Gorshkov Ju.V., Chernjak B.Ja., Sinjavskij V.V. Avtomobil'nye dvigateli (Automobile engines), Moscow, Akademija, 2010, 464 p. 6. Lukanin V.N., Shatrov M.G., Alekseev I.V., Morozov K.A., Hachijan A.S., Prishvin S.A., Golubkov L.N., Gorshkov Ju.V., Chernjak B.Ja., Sinjavskij V.V., Trusov V.I., Kamfer G.M., Mahov V.Z., Nazarov N.I., Matjuhin L.M. Dvigateli vnutrennego sgoranija. Teorija rabochih processov (Internal combustion engines. Theory of working processes), Moscow, 2010, 479 p. 7. Safronov P.V. Modelirovanie kolebanij dvigatelja na podveske na rezhimah s vysokoj ciklovoj nestabil'nost'ju (Modeling of fluctuations of the engine on a suspension bracket on the modes with high cyclic instability). Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 1999, 158 p. 8. Safronov P.V., Karpov M.A. Vestnik MADI, 2008, no. 3 (14), pp. 26‒32. 9. Safronov P.V., Pershutin E.A., Alekseev I.V., Ivanov I.E., Bogdanov S.N. Vestnik MADI, 2012, no. 1 (28), pp. 50‒56.
Authors: Aleksey V. Babaev, postgraduate, email@example.com, Yuriy A. Biryukov, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, RVVDKU, 1, ploshchad Margelova, Ryazan, 390031, Russia
Abstract. This article discusses the reasons leading to heat pneumatichydraulic springs in the operation of tracked vehicles, as well as the degree of influence of this process on the characteristics of the springs and the properties tracked vehicle. Preliminary considered ways to eliminate this negative process.
Keywords: track laying vehicle, hydro-pneumatic spring, heat, properties of the machine.
Authors: Nikolay D.Seliverstov, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, Andrey V.Stasyk, undergraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org, Natalya K. Tagieva, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. The process of soil stabilization is described in the article. A comparison of methods for preparing the basis for road surfaces by stabilization, the analysis of the study problems of the machines and the review of the test stand are given. The possibilities of increasing the efficiency of units for soil stabilization are described.
Keywords: soil stabilization, mixing of materials, energy-efficient equipment, the test stand.
Aliev A.M. Stroitelstvo avtomobilnih dorog i aerodromov (Construction of roads and airfields), Moscow, Intransdornauka, 2013, 360 p.
Balovnev V.I. Mnogocelevye dorozhno-stroitel'nye i tehnologicheskie mashiny (Multi-purpose road-building and production machines), Omsk ‒ Moscow, Omskij dom pechati, 2006. 320 p.
Balovnev V.I. Optimizacija i vybor innovacionnyh sistem i processov transportno-tehnologicheskih mashin (Optimization and selection of innovative systems and processes, transport and technological machines), Moscow,Tehpoligrafcentr, 2014, 320 p.
Wirtgen. Tehnologija holodnogo resajklinga (Wirtgen. Technology of a cold resaykling), Windhagen, Germany: Wirtgen GmbH, 2012, 367 p.
Wirtgen. An Innovative Technology. The World of Wirtgen Cold Recyclers and Soil Stabilizers, Windhagen, Germany: Wirtgen GmbH, 2016, 44 p.
Authors: Ilya V. Arifullin, asistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, Russia
Abstract. The article describes the problems and solutions of the delivery system of spare parts, is represented by a unified method of estimating the quality of the supplier of the main criteria. A comparative analysis of the interaction and the part influence of various parameters.
Keywords: spare parts, service, life cycle, maintenance, quality assessment.
Sergey A. Prishvin, Ph.D., professor, email@example.com, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. In article method of calculation of casual for two methods of definition of mechanical losses in internal combustion engines are considered: measurement cylinders pressure and switching off of cylinders. It is show when comparing indicator and effective power in is impossible to increase the accuracy of result due to calculation procedure change. The technique of an assessment of a casual error when determining mechanical losses is specified by method of switching off of cylinders.
Keywords: indicator power, power of mechanical losses, relative error, absolute error.
1. Stefanovskij B.S., Dokolin Ju.M., Sorokin V.P., Vasil'ev V.A., Korsi E.K., Skobcov E.A. Ispytanijadvigatelejvnutrennegosgoranija (Tests of internal combustion engines), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1972, 368 p. 2. Rajkov I.Ja. Ispytanija dvigatelej vnutrennego sgoranija (Tests of internal combustion engines), Moscow, Vysshaja shkola, 1975, 320 p. 3. Pahomov Ju.A. Osnovy issledovanij i ispytanij teplovyh dvigatelej (Bases of researches and tests of heat engines), Moscow, TransLit, 2009. 432 p.
Authors: Valery V. Belov, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, NadegdaN. Belova, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, Chuvash state agricultural academy, 27, K. Marx str., Cheboksary, 428000, Russia, Irina N. Smolina, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ivan V. Fadeev,Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, MADI, Volzhskie branch, 101, Other tractor Prosp., Cheboksary, 428000, Russia
Abstract. The article presents the analysis of several variants of a lifting-lowering mechanism, the results of a study of the spring suspension mechanism in the form of a pantograph used on an electric transport. Investigated the elastic characteristic of the mechanism that is configured by a conventional method and by the method taking into account the individual characteristics of the springs. Research results proved the possibility of reducing restrictions on the deviation of stiffness of the springs included in the suspension mechanism.
Keywords: suspension spring mechanism, the force pressed, the method of individual account of rigidity of the springs.
1. Belov V.V. Teoreticheskieosnovyanalizaisintezapruzhinnyhmehanizmov (Theoretical framework for the analysis and synthesis of mechanisms spring), St. Petersburg, Sankt-Peterburgskij gosudarstvennyj agrarnyj universitet, 2005, 354 p. 2. Beljaev I.A., Miheev V.P., Shijan V.A. Tokos’jom i tokopriemniki jelektropodvizhnogo sostava (The collector and the current collectors of electric rolling stock), Moscow, Transport, 1976, 184 p.
Authors: Sergej M. Gajdar, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, 49, Timiryazevskaya st., Moscow, 127550, Russia Maria Yu.Karelina, Dr.Sc., Ph.D., professor, email@example.com, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia Viktor D. Zhigarev, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org, State research center of Russia – Central scientific research Institute of chemistry and mechanics, 16A, Nagatinskaya st., Moscow, 115487, Russia
Abstract. The article describes experimental researches connected with evaluating the burnishing’s influence on the structure of grinded products which are acquired by using the method of self-propagating high-temperature synthesis. Examples such as grinding of titanium diboride and aluminum nitrite show that the introduction of burnishing operation of synthesis products in the rollers of a fabrication mill may lead to formation of intersecting slipping areas in the powdered particles that have a weakened adhesion strength, which provides further grinding of synthesis products in a ball mill. It is also explained that a similar result could be achieved in case of derivation of circumferential speed of the rollers during the burnishing process; in addition to that the time of synthesis products’ grinding decreases at one degree in comparison to a ball mill.
Authors: Ruslan Yu. Levin, postgraduate, email@example.com Valery Al. Maslennikov, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «Ivanovo State Politechnical University», 153037, Ivanovo, street on March 8, Building 20
Abstract. This article discusses the methodological approach to the justification of optimal parameters and topology of fuel dispensers in the filling station. The authors proposed an algorithm for solving the problem of minimizing time-consuming cars stay on the station and time of refueling on the basis of mathematical modeling can be the basis for the development of rational planning decisions petrol station area. Keywords: the fueling area, layout, efficiency, throughput, algorithm, profit.
Kesel'man G.S., Mahmudbekov Je.A. Zashhita okruzhajushhej sredy pri dobyche, transporte i hranenii nefti i gaza (Environmental protection during production, transport and storage of oil and gas), Moscow, Nedra, 1981, 256 p.
Anferov V.V., Kovalenko V.G., Remencov A.N. Tehnicheskaja osnashhennost' i personal v sistemah nefteproduktoobespechenija (Technical equipment and personnel in the oil product supply system), Moscow, Metranpazh, 2006, 448 p.
Authors: Artem N. Tiraturyan, Ph.D., senior lecturer, Tiraturjan@list.ru, Evgenia V. Uglova, Dr.Sc., professor, Uglova.email@example.com, RSUCE, 162, Sotsialisticheskaya str., Rostov-on-Don, 344022, Russia
Abstract. The article examines the statistical processing of the measurement elastic deflection on the surface of non-rigid road pavement, measured using a shock loading installation FWD. Based on these results clarify the nature of the distribution of elastic deflection and provided an assessment of uniformity of distribution for road pavements in areas with different lifetime.
Keywords: flexible pavement, elastic deflection, modulus of elasticity, the installation of shock loading, the coefficient of variation, lognormal distribution.
Henderson G.L. Long term pavement perfor-mance program manual for Falling Weight Deflec-tometerMeasurements, Washington, Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 2006, 73 p.
Appea A.K. Validation of FWD Testing Results at the Virginia Smart Road: Theoretically and by In-strument Responses, Blacksburg: Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 2007.
Uglova E.V, Tiraturjan A.N. Dorogi i mosty, 2015, vol. 1, no. 33, pp. 163–176.
Semenov V.A. Kachestvo i odnorodnost' avtomobil'nyh dorog (Quality and uniformity of highways),Moscow, Transport, 1989, 125 p.
Zolotar' I.A., Nekrasov V.K. Povyshenie nadezhnosti avtomobil'nyh dorog (Increase of reliability of highways), Moscow, Transport, 1977, 183 p.
Stoljarov V.V., Zverkova E.E., Anikin Yu.M. Dorogi i mosty, 2013, no. 29, pp. 153‒174.
Kokodeeva N.E. Metodologicheskie osnovy kompleksnoj ocenki nadezhnosti avtomobil'nyh dorog v sisteme tehnicheskogo regulirovanija dorozhnogo hozjajstva (Methodological bases of a complex assessment of reliability of highways in system of technical regulation of road economy), Doctor’s thesis, St. Petersburg, 2012, 32 p.
Kokodeeva N.E. Stroitel'stvo i rekonstrukcija.Izvestija OrelGTU, 2009, no. 6/26 (574), pp. 86–93.
Authors: Dmitriy N. Suvorov, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Duong Dinh Tu, postgraduate, email@example.com, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. This article focuses on method of demand forecasting for precast concrete products in factories. It describes the structure of forecasting method, its algorithms and forecasting results. The article discusses evaluating forecast accuracy and gives recommendations on planning production in factories.
Authors: Victor A. Korchagin, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sergey A. Lyapin, Dr.Sc., professor, email@example.com Victoria A. Konovalova, postgraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tural R. Pashayev, postgraduate, email@example.com, LSTU, 30, Moskovskaya St., Lipetsk, 398600, Russia
Abstract. The article considers theoretical bases for the organization of the karpool system in cities using the methods of optimizing the routes of agents represented by vehicle owners.
Ljapin S.A. Povyshenie jeffektivnosti upravlenija processami perevozok v otkrytyh avtotransportnyh sistemah (Increase of effective management of processes of transportations in open motor transportation systems), Doctor abstract of the thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2009, 39 p.
Korchagin V.A., Ljapin S.A. Upravlenie processami perevozok v otkrytyh socioprirodojekonomicheskih avtotransportnyh sistemah (The management of transportation processes in open social environmenteconomic motor transportation systems), Lipeck, LGTU, 2007, 261p.
Pankrat'ev E.B., Chepovskij A.M., Cherepanov E.A., Chernyshev S.V. Fundamental'naja i prikladnaja matematika, 2003, no.1, pp. 235‒251.
Chernyshev S.V. Modeli, metody i algoritmy jeffektivnogo reshenija zadachi marshrutizacii transporta na grafah bol'shih razmernostej (Models, methods and algorithms of the effective solution of a problem of routing of transport on columns of big dimensions), Doctor abstract of the thesis, Moscow, 2011, 22 p.
Authors: Victor A. Korchagin, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Anatoly K. Pogodaev, Dr.Sc., professor, email@example.com, Vladimir E. Klyavin, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Vladimir A. Suvorov, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com, LSTU, 30, Moskovskaya St., Lipetsk, 398600, Russia
Abstract. In the article the method of assessing the level of traffic safety, defined on the basis of analyzing the behavior of drivers, based on the theory of fuzzy sets. Keywords: traffic safety, traffic accident, traffic violations, linguistic variable, expert evaluation.
References 1. Korchagin V.A., Lyapin S.A., Klyavin V.E., Sitnikov V.V. Fundamental'nye issledovanija, 2015, no. 6-2. pp. 251‒256. 2. Romanov A.N., Pegin P.F. Nadezhnost' voditelja (Reliable drivers), Khabarovsk, Izdatel'stvo Tihookeanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2006, 376 p. 3. Oficial'nyj sajt GIBDD MVD Rossii, http://www.gibdd.ru/stat/ 4. Zade L.A. Ponjatie lingvisticheskoj peremennoj i ego primenenie k prinjatiju priblizhennyh reshenij (The concept of linguistic variable and its application to the adoption of the approximate solutions), Moscow, Mir, 1976, 165 p. 5. Borisov A.N., Krumberg O.A., Fedorov I.P. Prinjatie reshenij na osnove nechetkih modelej. Primery ispol'zovanija (Decision-making based on fuzzy models: Examples of use), Riga, Zinatne, 1990, 184 p. 6. Wentzel E.S. Teorija verojatnostej (Probability theory), Moscow, Vyshaya shcola, 1999, 576 p. 7. Coffman L. Vvedenie v teoriju nechetkih mnozhestv (Introduction to the theory of fuzzy sets), Moscow, Radio i svjaz', 1982, 432 p. 8. Slyunkina E.S., Kliavin V.E., Gritsenko E.A., Petruhin A.B., Zambon F., He H., Hyder A.A. Activities of the Bloomberg Philanthropies Global Road Safety Programme (formerly RS10) in Russia: promising results from a sub-national project Injury, Injury, 2013, vol. 44, suppl. 4, pp. S64–S69. 9. Kondratiev V., Shikin V., Grishin V., Orlov S, Klyavin V., Yurasova E., Sethi D., Peden M., Gupta S., Migliorini L. Intersectoral Action to Improve Road Safety in two Regions of the Russian Federation, Public Health Panorama, 2015, vol. 1, issue 2, pp. 198-204.
Authors: Denis V. Kapsky, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, Belarusian National Technical University, 65, Nezavisimosty Ave., Minsk, 220013, Belarus Anatoly I. Rybchinsky, Dr.Sc., professor, email@example.com, MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Abstract. The paper presents approaches to improve the forecasting method road accident on conflict situations . Presented the results of research and established depending road accident from those conflicts , which al-lows to evaluate the effectiveness of the emergency measures implemented at the site , and If necessary, make appropriate adjustments , eliminating the disadvantages.
Keywords: road accident , road accident forecasting, prediction methods, the method of conflict situation.
1. The Swedish Traffic Conflict Technique Department of Technology and Society Lund University in Sweden, URL: Mode of access:http://www.tft.lth.se/fileadmin/tft/dok/Brochure_ConflictTecnique.pdf 2. Laureshyn A., Svensson Å., Hydén C. Evaluation of trafﬁc safety, based on micro-level behavioural data: Theoretical framework and ﬁrst implementation, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2010, vol. 42, issue 6, рр. 1637–1646. 3. Vrubel' Yu.A. Organizaciya dorozhnogo dvizheniya (Organization of traffic), Minsk, Belorusiy fond bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizheniya, 1996, 328 p. 4. Laureshyn A. Application of automated video analysis to road user behavior, Doctor’s thesis, Lund, 2010, 202 p. 5. Archer J. Traffic Conflict Technique: Historical to current State-of-the-Art, Institutionen för Infrastruktur KTH, http://www.ctr.kth.se/publications/ctr2001_05.pdf 6. Badalyan A.M. Proektirovanie avtomobil'nyh dorog, Sbornik trudov, Moscow, MADI (GTU), 2002, pp. 87–96. 7. Kalugin A.V. Razrabotka metodov i sredstv dlya avtomaticheskoj registracii parametrov DTP (Development of methods and tools for the automatic registration of accidents parameters), Doctor abstract of the thesis, Moscow, Tekhnopoligrafcentr, 2009, 25 p. 8. Sheshtokas V.V., Samojlov D.S. Konfliktnye situacii i bezopasnost' dvizheniya v gorodah (Conflict situations and traffic safety in towns), Moscow, Transport, 1987, 207 p. 9. Єресов В.І., Рябець Я.В. Конфліктні ситуації та безпека руху пішоходів, Безпека дорожнього руху України, 2001, no. 2 (10), pp. 24–30. 10. Traffic Calming in Delhi – a Feasibility Study of Traffic Safety Measures: Final Thesis of Martin Kristian Kallesen, http://projekter.aau.dk/projekter/files/6146614/MartinKallesen-2006.pdf 11. Malkhamah S., Tight M., Montgomery F. The Development of automatic method of safety monitoring at Pelican crossing, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2005, vol. 37, issue 5, pp. 938–946.