Abstract. Authors of article analyze traditional methods of training of students in comparison with innovative educational technologies (on the example of chair of economic theories of the State Technical University – MADI). The special attention is paid to consideration of the constructivist principles of teaching, as bases of new culture of training of students to economic disciplines.
Keywords: competence-based approach; traditional methods of training; innovative technologies; constructivism; independent work of students.
1. Arutunova G.I., Beznovskaya V.V., Prusova V.I. Obrazovatel'nye tehnologii v uchebnom processe: metodicheskie razrabotki (Educational technology in the educational process: Methodological development), Moscow, MADI, 2011, 44 p.
2. Babansky Yu.K. Optimizacija processa obuchenija (Optimization of the process of learning), Moscow, Pedagogika, 1977, 254 p.
3. Beznovskaya V.V., Prusova V.I., Mezhdunarodnoe nauchnoe izdanie Sovremennye fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovanija, 2013, no. 2, pp. 36-40.
4. Beznovskaya V.V., Prusova V.I. Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Cennosti i interesy sovremennogo obshhestva» (Materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Values and Interests of Modern Society"), Moscow, 2013, part 1, pp. 100-103.
7. Kaiser F.J., Kaminski H. Metodika prepodavanija jekonomicheskih disciplin: Osnovy koncepcii, napravlennoj na aktivizaciju processa obuchenija (Methods of teaching economic subjects: Basics concepts aimed at enhancing the learning process), Moscow, Vita Press, 2007, 184 p.
8. Shatalova N.P. Azbuka konstruktivnogo obuchenija (The ABCs of constructive learning), Krasnoyarsk, OOO «Nauchno-innovacionnyj centr», 2011, 204 p.
Abstract. This article reflects problems ma sociocultural use markers to form representa-tions of students about their future profession. The features of the socio-cultural markers pro-fession customs.
Keywords: sociocultural marker, the public administration theory, customs service.
Abstract. The article analyzes the reasons for getting gasoline into the engine oil, the preliminary results of the research of the flash point in an open crucible of motor oil from the content of petrol.
Keywords: motor oil, flash point in open cup, concentration of gasoline.
1. Haziev A.A. Transport na al'ternativnom toplive, 2013, no. 6(36), pp. 63-67.
2. Topliva dlja dvigatelej vnutrennego sgoranija. Nejetilirovannyj benzin. Tehnicheskie uslovija, GOST R 51866-2002 (Fuel for internal combustion engines. Unleaded gasoline. Specifications, State Standart R 51866-2002), Moscow, Standartinform, 2009, 22 p.
3. Topliva dlja dvigatelej vnutrennego sgoranija. Nejetilirovannyj benzin. Tehnicheskie uslovija. GOST R 51105-97. (Fuel for internal combustion engines. Unleaded gasoline. Specifications, State Standart R 51105-97), Moscow, Standartinform, 2009. - 8 p.
4. Laushkin A.V. Vestnik MADI, 2012, issue 1(28). pp. 63-67.
5. Kompressija i resurs masla, http://www.keson-hightech.narod.ru/s3.htm
11. Nefteprodukty. Metody opredelenija temperatur vspyshki i vosplamenenija v otkrytom tigle, GOST 4333-87 (Oil products. Methods for the determination of flash point and flash point in an open crucible, State Standart 4333-87), Moscow, Standartinform, 2002. - 9 p.
Abstract. The sodium pentaborate - trisodium phosphate – water system has been studied by means of the isothermal solubility method at 25˚C. Resulting in a new compound – 3NaB5O8 · Na3PO4 · 4H2O. It is proved that the trisodium phosphate pentaborate reduces damaging effects of corrosive attacks and corrosion cracking increasing the safety factor of the cycle fatigue resistance of the steel in 3 % solusion NaCl.
Keywords: trisodium phosphate pentaborate, inhibitor, cycle fatigue resistance, corrosive attacks and corrosion cracking and fracture.
1. Vinnik M.M., Erbanova L.M., Zajcev P.M. Metody analiza fosfatnogo syr'ja, fosfornyh i kompleksnyh udobrenij, kormovyh fosfatov (Methods of the analysis of phosphatic raw materials, phosphoric and complex fertilizers, fodder phosphates), Moscow, Himija, 1975, 158 p.
Abstract. In this article, evolution of control systems of automotive vehicles – from conventional systems, such as brakes, steering, transmission, to modern intellectual active safety systems – is reviewed. Seven functions for the method of preventive motion control are suggested.
Keywords: control systems of automotive vehicles, active safety systems, method of preventive motion control.
4. Red lights signal car's stops and turns, Popular Mechanics, 1918, no.1, pp.81.
5. Motor Vehicle Dealers & Transporters Regulations. Part 78: Motor Vehicle Dealers & Transporters Regulations, New York State Department Of Motor Vehicles, New York: Office Of Vehicle Safety & Clean Air, http://dmv.ny.gov/forms/cr78.pdf (accessed 21.04.2014).
14. Jurchevskij A.A. Sintez sistem predotvrashhenija stolknovenij avtomobilej (teorija, jeksperiment, realizacija) (Synthesis of collision prevention systems of vehicles (theory, experiment, realization)), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 1984, 407 p.
15. Alexander M., Brieschke A., Quijano J., Lau Yip, Papalambros P. Dynamically-Self-Inflating Tire System, Final Report, 12.12.2006, University of Michigan, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Michigan, 2006, 63 p.
16. D'jakov M. Za rulem, 1990, no.6, p.18.
17. Rjazancev V.I. Aktivnoe upravlenie shozhdeniem koles avtomobilja (Active toe control of vehicles), Moscow, Bauman MSTU, 2007, 212 p.
18. Rjazancev V.I., Zhukov A.M. Patent SU 905692, 15.02.1982.
Abstract. The article made analysis of the theory of traffic flow in relation to the problem of optimizing traffic combined road machines. Shown that the main tools of the theory of traffic flow is directed to the solution of other problems in connection with which there is a need to develop a specialized mathematical models.
Keywords: theory of traffic flow, combined road machine, difficulty road traffic.
1. Brajlovskij N.O., Granovskij B. I. Modelirovanie transportnyh sistem: uchebnoe posobie (Modeling of transport systems: a tutorial), Moscow, Transport, 1978, 125 p.
2. Semenov V.V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie dinamiki transportnyh potokov megapolisa (Mathematical modeling of the dynamics of traffic flow metropolis), Moscow, Institut prikladnoj matematiki im. M.V. Keldysha Ros. Akad. Nauk, 2004, 45 p.
Abstract. Considered the estimated dynamic model of the compound, which allows to take into account the different types of non-linearity of the contact of the connecting layer. In view of the assumptions made are described longitudinal and bending vibrations of distinctive feature three-layer rod.
Keywords: dynamic model kleemehanicheskogo compound fluctuations differential element pin connector layer.
1. Belous A.A., Hvatan A.M. Raschet kleemehanicheskih soedinenij vnahlestku. Proektirovanie, raschet i ispytanija konstrukcij iz kompozicionnyh materialov: rukovodjashhie tehnicheskie materialy (Calculation kleemehanicheskih lap joints. Design, calculation and testing of composite structures: technical guidance materials), Moscow, TsAGI, 1979, pp. 49–55.
2. Ionov A.A., Kut'inov V.F. Raschet kleevyh soedinenij v kombinirovannyh konstrukcijah pri obrabotke torca nakladok na «US». Proektirovanie, raschet i ispytanija konstrukcij iz kompozicionnyh materialov: rukovodjashhie tehnicheskie materialy (Calculation of adhesive joints in composite structures in the processing of end plates on the "CSS". Design, calculation and testing of composite structures: technical guidance materials), Moscow, TsAGI, 1979, pp. 31–41.
3. Kut'inov V.F. Raschet kleevyh soedinenij. Proektirovanie, raschet i tehnicheskie materialy (Calculation of adhesive joints. Design, calculation and technical materials), Moscow, TsAGI, 1979, pp. 14–31.
4. Semin M.I., Turchinskij L.A. Problemy prochnosti, 1985, no. 9, pp. 92–97.
Abstract. A new method of galvanization of the surface of structural steels subjected to ultrasonic treatment in a cavitation conditions, allowed to form a protective coating to the diffusion sublayer thickness of 1.8-2 times higher than after standard technology.
Abstract. In paper the approach to an estimation of a rate technological efficiency to operation (an index of operation efficiency) and maintenance of machines is examined. The index of efficiency consists of 5 metrics such, as planned loading, availability, a operational efficiency, productivity and quality. For each metrics ways of calculation and possible units of measure of initial data are resulted.
Keywords: effectiveness, availability, metric, maintenance, operation time, construction equipment.
1. Golovin S.F. Vestnik MADI, 2012, issue 2(29), pp. 31-37.
2. Golovin S.F. Mehanizatsiya stroitelstva, 2013, no. 4, pp. 11-17.
3. Golovin S.F. Tehnicheskiy servis transportnyih mashin i oborudovaniya (Technical service of transport machines and the equipment), Moscow, Alfa-M, 2011, 286 p.
Abstract. The results of studies on the influence of ultrasonic vibrations on the process of the dismantling and the assembling of threaded connections during the repair of automobiles are given. With the dismantling the reliability of connection rises with an increase in the amplitude of fluctuations. In the process of assembling it is expedient to use the ultrasonic vibrations of small amplitude.
1. Karagodin V.I. Remont avtomobiley I dvigateley (Repair of automobiles and engines), Moscow, Academija, 2002, 496 p.
2. Namakonov B.V. 13-ja mezhdunarodnaja nauchno-tehnicheskaja konferencija "Inzhenerija poverhnosti i renovacija izdelij", Kiev, 2013, pp. 184-186.
3. Prihodko V.M. Ultrazvukovie tehnologii pri proizvodstve, expluatatsii i remonte transportnoy tehniki (Ultrasonic technologies during the production, the operation and the repair of transport equipment), Moscow, Tehpoligrafcentr, 2003, 253 p.
5. Tushinskiy L.I., Plohov A.V., Tokarev A.O., Sindeev V.I. Metodi issledovaija materialov: struktura, svoystva I processi nanesenija neorganicheskih pokritiy (Methods of materials research: ctruktura, property and the processes of the application of mineral coatings), Moscow, Mir, 2004, 384 p.
6. Severdenko V.P., Klubovich V.V., Stepanenko A.V. Prokatka i volochenie s ultrazvukom (Rolling and wire drawing with the ultrasound), Minsk, Nauka i tehnika, 1970, 288 p.
7. Shtrikov B.L., Malkina I.V. Sborka v mashinocnroenii, priborostroenii, 2005, no. 11, pp. 3-13.
14. Kragelskiy I.A., Dobichin M.N., Kombalov V.A. Osnovi raschetov na trenie i iznos (Bases of calculations for the friction and the wear), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1977, 525 p.
15. Braun Je.D., Bushe N.A., Bujanovskij I.A., Garkunov D.N. Osnovi tribologii (trenie, iznos, smazka) (Bases of tribologion (friction, wear, lubricant)), Moscow, Centr “Nauka i tehnika”, 1995, 778 p.
16. Vologdin M.F., Kalashnikov V.V., Nerubai M.S., Shtrikov B.L. Primenenie ultrazvuka i vzriva pri obrabotke i sborke (Application of ultrasound and explosion during the working and the assembling), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 2002, 264 p.
17. Tepljakov A.Yu. Povishenie effektivnosti sborki i razborki rezbovih soedineniy putem primenenija ultrazvukovih kolebaniy (Increase in the effectiveness of assembling and dismantling of threaded connections by applying the ultrasonic fluctuations), Doctor’s thesis, Samara, 2004, 20 p.
Abstract. In the article for a typical cycles are shown the conditions under which an industrial robot, working on a given closed trajectory in the cyclic mode control, a way to minimize the cost of energy consumed. The operational principle of regenerative, volume-controlled hydraulic drive with software-defined closed path motion.
Keywords: hydrodrive, pendulum system, industrial robot, a typical operation cycle, regeneratively-accumulating device, minimizing energy consumption.
1. Britvin L.N. Razrabotka nauchnix osnov postroenia, rascheta i primenenia mnogofunkchional’nix ob’emnix nasosnix agreatov (Development of scientific bases of construction, calculation and application of multi volume pumping units), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2004, 476 p.
Abstract. In this article the option to define the trajectory of the vehicle, as well as dependencies allowing the slave unit to move along the trajectory of the leader are given. Also some features of the motion of the slave link when cornering when driving in the tracks are shown.
Keywords: steering control system, the microcontroller, heavy cargo self-propelled vehicle.
1. Zakin Ya. H. Manevrennost' avtomobilya i avtopoezda (The maneuverability of the vehicle and trailer), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1986, 136 p.
2. Belousov B.N., Popov S.D. Kolesnye transportnye sredstva osobo bol'shoy gruzopodemnosti. Konstruktsiya. Teoriya. Raschet (Wheeled vehicles especially heavy-duty. Design. Theory. Calculation), Moscow, Izd-vo MGTU im. Baumana, 2006, 728 p.
2. Saati T. Prinjatie reshenij pri zavisi-mostjah i obratnyh svjazjah. Analiticheskie seti (Decision-making at dependences and feedback. T. Saati's analytical networks), Moscow, Librokom, 2011.
3. Madera A.G. Modelirovanie i prinjatie reshenij v menedzhmente: rukovodstvo dlja budushhih top-menedzherov (Modeling and decision-making in management: the management for future top managers), Moscow, LKI, 2010.
Abstract. In article the main ways of business in the sphere of transportations by automobile taxi transport are considered and analysed. The factors and the directions having to development of system of a taxi are given. A number of actions allowing to create effective strategy of development of the taxi company is offered.
Keywords: taxi, taxi transportations, business development strategy, taxi companies.
Abstract. A new approach to the justification of the time and duration of the account the intensity and composition of traffic flow for the subsequent reduction to the calculated load. As a criterion proposed relative measure of evaluating uniformity of statistical series – the coefficient of variation. Lists the differences in the characteristics of the traffic flow in Russia and China, affecting the uniformity of their formation.
Keywords: traffic flows, recording the motion uniformity of motion.
1. Gorjachev M.G., Ma Chao. Vestnik MADI, 2013, issue 1 (32), pp. 111-117.
2. Gorjachev M.G., Lugov S.V. Novosti v dorozhnom dele, 2004, no. 1, pp. 12-19.
Abstract. In the article are given results of pilot hydraulic studies of model of a road corrugated metal culvert with smooth tray on a bottom and without it. Also are given recommendations about establishment of roughness coefficient, depths of input pipe bottom and calculation of throughput ability in conditions of free-flow mode.
Keywords: corrugated metal pipes, free-flow mode, smooth tray, model researches, roughness coefficient, input depth, throughput capacity.
1. Rekomendacii po proektirovaniju i stroitelstvy vodopropysknih soorujenij iz metallicheskih gofrirovannih struktur na avtomobilnih dorogah obshego polzovanija s uchetom regionalnih uslovij (Dorojno-klimaticheskih zon) (Recommendations about design and construction of water throughput constructions from metal corrugated structures on public highways taking into account regional conditions (road and climatic zones)), Moscow, FDA (ROSAVTODOR), 2009, 206 p.
2. Altunin V.I., Chernih O.N., Fedotov M.V. Vodopropysknie trubi v transportnom stroitelstve. Gidravlicheskaja rabota tryb iz metallicheskih gofrirovannih stryktyr (Water throughput pipes in transport construction. Hydraulic work of pipes from metal corrugated structures), Moscow, MADI (GTY), 2012, 269 p.
3. Hydraulic design of highway culverts / U.S. Department of Transportation, Hydraulic design series number 5, Third edition. Publication No. FHWA-HIF-12-026, 2012, 326 р.
4. Altunin V.I., Chernih O.N., Fedotov M.V., Nahmyrin S.S. Promishlennoje i grajdanskoje stroitelstvo, 2012, no. 2, pp. 32-34.
Abstract. This thesis is devoted to investigation of problems of free vibration of three-layer rectangular plates on an elastic foundation which layers are made of various continuously nonhomogeneous orthotropic materials. For the elastic foundation is accepted Winkler's model and assumed that the hypothesis of Kirchhoff-Laws is valid for every thickness element of plates is. As special case of fixed hinged ends of plate is solved and the formula for partial frequency was obtained.
1. Vol'mir A.S. Ustojchivost' deformiruemyh sistem (Ustoychivost of deformable systems), Moscow, Nauka, 1967, 984 p.
2. Lomakin V.A. Teorija uprugosti neodnorodnyh tel (Theory of elasticity of non-uniform bodies), Moscow, MGU, 1978, 245 p.
3. Alfutov N.A., Zinov'ev P.A., Popov B.G. Raschety mnogoslojnyh plastin i obolochek iz kompozicionnyh materialov (Calculations of multilayered plates and covers from composite materials), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1984, 264 p.
4. Rajasekaran S., Nalinaa K. Stability and Vibration analysis of non-prismatic thin-walled composites spatial members of generic section, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 2005, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 489-520.
5. Arshad S.H., Naeem M.N., Sultana N., Shah A.G., Iqbal Z. Vibration analysis of bi-layered FGM cylindrical shells, J. Appl. Mechanics, 2011, vol. 81, no. 8, pp. 319-343.
6. Viswanathan K.K., Jang Hyun Lee, Zainal A.A. Free vibration of symmetric angle-ply laminated cylindrical shells of variable thickness, J. Acta Mechanica, 2011, vol. 221, no. 10, pp. 309-319.
7. Alibeigloo A. Free vibration analysis of nano-plate using three-dimensional theory of elasticity, J. Acta Mechanica, 2011, vol. 222, no. 11, pp. 149-159.
8. Isayev F.Q., Qaraisayev S.N., Karimova B.E. The stability of the three-layered non-homogeneous orthotropic elastic plates resting on the variable elastic foundation, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Advanced in Applied Mechanics and Modern Information Technology, Baku, 2011, pp. 192-197.
9. Peng Li, Yiren Yang, Wei Xu, Guo Chen. On the aero elastic stability and bifurcation structure of subsonic nonlinear thin panels subjected to external excitation, J. Arch. Appl. Mech, 2012, vol. 82, pp. 1251-1267.
10. Sharma A.K., Mittal N.D. Free vibration analysis of laminated composite plates with elastically restrained edges using FEM, Central European Journal of Engineering, 2013, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 306-315.
Abstract. This article focuses on the development of the conceptual schema management crossroads in terms of an integrated automated traffic control system. In this article reviewed current methods for traffic management at intersections. As a result, a comparative analysis was chosen as the most appropriate method of control which served as the basis for creating the conceptual schema management.
Keywords: complex automated traffic control system, dynamic information display, information platform.
Abstract. Bicycle transport has some advantages in comparison with motor transport. Its use doesn't make severe negative impact on environment and at the same time promotes economy of fuel and energy resources. Besides that, the driving by bicycle promotes health strengthening therefore mass use of the bicycle as the main vehicle conducts to decrease in incidence and mortality of the population. However because of a poor development of bicycle movement, there weren't still conducted scientific researches on an assessment of the real ecologic and economic effect reached at this or that level of development of cycle movement in our country. In this article various methods of calculation of transport work of cycle transport systems and definition on their basis the size of ecologic and economic effect of development of bicycle movement are considered.
Keywords: bicycle, bicycle transport work, ecologic and economic effect.
1. Donchenko V.V., Kunin U.I., Parfenov E.V., Shelmakov S.V., Trofimenko U.V. Recomendaschii po primeneniju metodov i sredstv, obespechivaushih effectivnoe snigenie vrednyh vybrosov ot ecspluatiruemoy transportnоy tehniki (Recommendations about application of methods and the means providing effective decrease in harmful emissions from operated transport equipment), Moscow, NPST «Transconsalting», 2001, 45 p.
2. Donchenko V.V., Ruzsky A.V., Kunin U.I., Petruhin V.A., Vigensky V.A., Vaysblum M.E., Stepanov I.G. Raschetnaja instrucschija (metodica) po inventarizaschii vybrosov zagraznajushih veshestv ot avtotransportnyh sredstv na territorii krupneyshih gorodov(The settlement instruction (technique) on inventory of emissions of polluting substances from vehicles in the territory of the largest cities), Мoscow, Avtopolus-plus, 2008, 84 p.
3. Turovsky V.F., Donchenko V.V., Moskowkin V.V., Golubeva T.M. Normy rashoda topliv i smazochnyh materialov na avtomobilnom transporte: metodicheskie recomendaschii (Consumption rates of fuels and lubricants on the motor transport: methodical recommendations), Мoscow, AvtoPolis, 2008, 79 p.