«Vestnik Moskovskogo avtomobilno-dorozhnogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta (MADI)» | Number 1(68), March 2022
OPERATION OF ROAD TRANSPORT
Andres Victor Gonsales Astua, student, email@example.com,
Roman B. Goncharov, Ph.D., Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Andrey V. Petyukov, Ph.D., Associate Professor, email@example.com,
BMSTU, 5, 2-ya Baumanskaya, Moscow, 105005, Russia
The article proposes an engineering technique for determining the maximum pressure of a pyrotechnic gas-generating composition combustion products acting on the inner surface of the gas generator housing and the accompanying loading diagram, and also suggests an algorithm for applying the developed technique to assess the strength of the gas generator housing during the airbag pumping process.
Keywords: airbag module, gas generator, loading diagram, pyrotechnic gas generating composition, specific gas release, maximum pressure.
- Balabin I.V., Bogdanov V.V. Avtomobilnaya promyshlennost, 2019, no. 2, pp. 21−25.
- Balabin I.V., Bogdanov V.V. Avtomobilnaya promyshlennost, 2019, no. 4, pp. 15−18.
- Kotiev G.O., Petyukov A.V., Gonsales Astua A.V. Trudy NAMI, 2021, no. 2(285), pp. 15−24.
- Selivanov V.V., Levin D.P., Petyukov A.V., Arzivenko M.E., Gonsales Astua A.V. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii “Fundamentalnyye i prikladnyye zadachi mechaniki”, Moscow, 2021, pp. 11−18.
- Olovsson L. Corpuscular method for airbag deployment simulations in LS-DYNA, Report R32S-1 IMPETUSafea AB., 2007, 80 p.
- Hallquist J.O. LS-DYNA Theory Manual, Livermore, Livermore Software Technology Corporation, 2019, 886 p.
- Alyoshin A.V., Shirokova G.N. Zhurnal chimicheskoy fiziki, 1999, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 72−79.
- Hirata N., Matsuda N., Kubota N. Combustion of NaN3 Based Energetic Pyrolants, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 2000, vol. 25(5), pp. 217−219.
- Katalog produkzii, available at: https://www.exposale.cz/ (21.07.2021).
- Muyzemnek A.Yu., Kartashova E.D., Zemskov R.A. Izvestiya vysshych uchebnych zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Technicheskiye nauki, 2012, no. 3 (23), pp. 120−129.
- Mel’nikov V.E. Sovremennaya pirotechnika (Modern pyrotechnics), Moscow, Nauka, 2014, 480 p.
- Andreev S.G., Boyko M.M., Selivanov V.V. Eksperimental’nyye metody fiziki bystroprotekayushchikh prozessov (Experimental methods of physics of fast processes), Moscov, Fizmatlit, 2013, 752 p.
OVERVIEW OF THE NEEDS AND METHODS OF OPTIMIZING THE STOCK OF SPARE PARTS OF THE DEALER NETWORK SERVICE STATIONS
Vitaly V. Guliy, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Alexey A. Solntsev, Ph. D., professor, email@example.com,
Alexey A. Akulov, assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Vladimir S. Ershov, assistant, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The article is devoted to research of prospects of existence of automobile service stations and full-fledged service systems. The main tendencies and activities aimed at increasing the efficiency of automobile service stations have been singled out. The main problems of the market of automobile maintenance and management of resources of spare parts of automobile components typical for conditions of the Russian Federation are given. A sequentially interconnected set of practical tasks of stock formation and optimization of spare parts consumption is presented. The analysis of consumer satisfaction level of car owners offered at the market of atomistic industrial vehicles (AIV) has been carried out, from which the most representative brands that meet the basic requirements of the clients have been determined. The dynamics of sales of AIV for a retrospective period with subsequent forecasting of sales was revealed. Determined the key stages of theoretical study of the market demand for automotive components. It formulates the basic step-by-step solutions to the problems presented, based on the application of the known principles of correlation and regression analysis, analysis of time series, probability theory, mathematical statistics as well as the analysis of the reliability of technical systems functioning.
Keywords:passenger cars, service stations, automotive component market, statistical analysis.
- Panko Y.V., Myavlina N.J., Boldyreva T.V. Funkcionalnye oblasti upravleniua predpriuatiem (Functional areas of enterprise management), Saratov, Amirit, 2020, 126 p.
- Grosheva E.K., Katrovsky Y.A., Grosheva N.B. Vestnik Irkutskogo universiteta, 2018, no. 21, pp. 15-16.
- Borovchenko D.R., Arkhipkin O.V., Vestnik Irkutstkogo universiteta, 2018, no. 21, pp. 180-182.
- Glazyev S.Yu.Rossiyskiy ekonomicheskiy jurnal, 2015, no. 5, pp. 3-62.
- Kartashov A.A., Moskvin R. N. News of Science and Education, 2018, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 85-89.
- Permyakova O. Direktor po marketingu i sbytu, 2020, no. 9, pp. 69-75.
- Urolboev A.U. Vestnik nauki, 2022, vol. 3, no. 1(46), pp. 178-184.
- Yusupova O.V., Filatov M.I. Intelektualnyi i nauchnyi potecial XXI veka, Sbornik statei, Volgograd, OMEGA SINES, 2017, pp. 106-111.
- Maksikova E.D., Golik S.A. Vestnik Irkutstkogo universiteta, 2018, no. 21, pp. 191-193.
- Subbotin, B.S., Akulov A.A., Ershov V.S., Karelina E.I., Ptitsyn D.A., Podgorny A.V. Teoreticheskie i konceptyalnye predstavleniya o vzaimodeystvii cheloveka s sistemami iskusstvennogo intelekta v transportnoi ukosisteme (Theoretical and conceptual concepts of human interaction with artificial intelligence systems in transport ecosystem), Moscow, MADI, 2021, 14
FEATURES OF THE ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION IN REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE’S SYSTEM OF BUSES AND TRUCKS CARS IN BURUNDI
Aleksej P. Pavlov, Ph. D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Juvenal Bigirimana, postgraduated, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The purpose of this article is to evaluate the existing types of maintenance and repair of land vehicles in Burundi with the aim of creating and optimizing the maintenance and repair system. For the practical implementation of the task, the main reasons for the exit of bus and truck units from operation, the influence of the tropical climate characteristic of Burundi on the frequency of maintenance and the volume of operations during its implementation, the capabilities of the production and technical base (PTB) were identified. Based on the data obtained, it was found that a more or less serious failure of all units of buses and trucks leads to a complete disruption of the process of transportation of both passengers and goods, and the maintenance, repair and backup system in the country is practically absent, which also indicates the need its creation and development.
Keywords: maintenance and repair, technical condition, major failures and malfunctions, operability, maintainability, technical equipment, repair system, efficiency, provision of spare parts, quality of maintenance and repair.
- Bigirimana J., Pavlov A.P. Vestnik MADI, 2020, no. 1 (60), pp. 38-42.
- Loi № 1/26 du 23 novembre 2012 portant code de la circulation routière. Bujumbura, available at:http://cfcib.bi/images/PDF/codecirculation.pdf (04.08.2021).
- Final report, technical support to OTRACO in Bujumbura, available at: open_jicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/11882669_06.pdf (04.18.2021).
- Plan national de dévéloppement du Burundi. PND Burundi 2018-2027, available at:https://www.presidence.gov.bi/strategies-nationales/plan-national-de-developpement-du-burundi-pnd-burundi-2018-2027 (04.08.2021).
Alexander A. Kudryavtsev, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Petr O. Voronov, postgraduate, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, LeningradskyProsp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The article examines functionality of the advanced dispatching system “Digital dispatcher”. This research consists of comparative analysis of the control actions and dispatching events of the modern dispatch system controlling passenger vehicles with a driver and the “Digital dispatcher” system controlling passenger vehicles without a driver. These control actions and dispatching events were grouped by automation level. As a result, their classification was developed, which made it possible to identify the necessity of a dispatcher only in case of some control actions. Fixation and registration of system events does not require a dispatcher and can be fully automatic. The article also discusses changes of the work of a dispatcher with the increasing automation of dispatch systems. The classification of dispatching actions by the type of control and degree of automation when the software package “Digital dispatcher” operates with unmanned vehicles is presented. The assessment of the automation of the dispatcher’s work was given, and amounted to 66 %. Methods for automating individual dispatcher commands are described, and commands are listed for which the dispatcher's participation will still be required. The possibilities of automatic recognition and registration of technological events were considered. At the end of the work, the risks and barriers, which can prevent the appearance of unmanned passenger vehicles on the routes of urban passenger transport in the near future, were assessed.
Keywords: urban passenger transport, unmanned vehicles, dispatcher commands, dispatcher actions, dispatch control, automated dispatch system.
- Baytulayev A.M. Sovershenstvovaniye tekhnologii avtomatizirovannogo dispetcherskogo upravleniya gorodskim passazhirskim transportom, pri rabote v usloviyakh transportnykh potokov vysokoy plotnosti (Improvement of the technology of au-tomated dispatching control of urban passenger transport, when working in high-density traffic flows), PhD thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2013, 177 p.
- Yefimenko D.B. Metodologicheskiye osnovy postroyeniya navigatsionnykh system dispetch-erskogo upravleniya perevozochnym protsessom na avtomobil'nom transporte (na primere go-rodskogo passazhirskogo transporta) (Methodo-logical foundations for the construction of naviga-tion systems for dispatch control of the transpor-tation process in road transport (on the example of urban passenger transport)), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2012, 479 p.
- Ozherel'ev M.Ju. Povyshenie kachestva infor-macionnogo obespechenija transportno-telematicheskih sistem v gorodah i regionah (na primere dispetcherskogo upravlenija passazhirskim transportom) (Improving the quality of infor-mation support for transport and telematic sys-tems in cities and regions (on the example of a passenger transport dispatcher control)), PhD thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2008, 184p.
- Gurevich G.A. Avtotransportnoe predprijatie, 2009, no. 2, pp. 39-43.
- Vlasov V.M., Bogumil V.N. Vestnik MADI, 2015, no. 4 (43), pp. 69–75.
- Bogumil V.N., Kudrjavcev A.A., Skorobulatov M. V., Linnik G. N. Novosti navigacii, 2020, no. 4, pp. 35-41.
- Filippova N.A., Bogumil V.N., Beljaev V.M. Mir transporta, 2019, no. 17 (2), pp. 16-25.
- Bogumil V.N., Yefimenko D.B. Avtotransportnoe predprijatie, 2012, no. 6, pp. 19-23.
- Sobesskiy R.R., Shevyrev L.Yu. Tendentsii razvitiya nauki i obrazovaniya, 2021, no. 2, pp. 49-53.
- Gurevich G.A., Yefimenko D.B., Baytulayev A.M. Avtotransportnoye predpriyatiye, 2012, no. 4, pp. 29-31.
- Bogumil V.N., Duke Sarango M.H. Novosti navi-gacii, 2018, no. 4, pp. 33-37.
В статье рассматривается вариант моделирования поведения водителя в системе «водитель – машина», оценивается влияние составляющих системы на управляемость машины и обосновывается необходимость упреждающих действий в связи с задержками в системе.
динамическая модель, система «водитель – машина», психофизиологические характеристики водителя, система автоматического регулирования, моделирование поведения водителя.
- Ломов, Б.Ф. Человек и техника / Б.Ф. Ломов. – 2-е изд. – М.: Знание, 1966. – 464 с.
- Васильченков, В.Ф. Концептуальные основы развития теории автомобильной техники: дис. … д-ра техн. наук/ В.Ф. Васильченков; РВАИ. – Рязань, 2000. – 403 с.
- Васильченков, В.Ф. Военная инженерная психология как составная часть автомобильной эргономики: монография / В.Ф. Васильченков. – Рязань: РВАИ, 2005. – 203 с.
Vyacheslav N. Dyatlov, postgraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University,
9, Moskovsky Ave., Saint Petersburg, 190031, Russia
This article discusses the main problems that arise when determining the residual resource of load-bearing metal structures of escalators based on the State Unitary Enterprise "St. Petersburg Metro" and related to the specifics of their operation. It is noted that the bearing capacity of metal structures can generally decrease due to corrosion damage of structural elements up to their destruction, and the determination of the residual life of the elements must be carried out in advance by calculating the strength, taking into account the rate of corrosion and the reduction of wall thickness, and also determine the degree of influence of corrosion on the fatigue of the material. Based on the analysis of experimental data, the author proposed a mathematical model of the process of predicting the diagnosed corrosion parameters, taking into account the specifics of the operation of bearing metal structures of subway escalators, which allows determining the influence of various environmental components separately, which contributes to expanding its scope by modeling the most aggressive environment, and not the consequences of its particular impact on structural elements. In conclusion, it is noted that the presented model describes continuous uniform and uneven corrosion, as well as adsorption fatigue (by the nature of corrosion-mechanical destruction).
Keywords: subway, escalator, metal structure, corrosion, forecasting, residual resource, mathematical modeling.
- Bardyshev O.A., Popov V.A., Filin A.N., Kharlov M.V. Obespechenie besopasnosti tonnelnyh jeskalatorov (Ensuring the safety of tunnel escalators), St. Petersburg, Besopasnost’, 2020, 128 p.
- Bardyshev O.A., Korovin S.K., Popov V.A., Filin A.N. Besopasnost’ truda v promyshlennosti, 2020, no. 1, pp. 52-56.
- Gerasimenko A.A., Aleksandrov Y.I., Andreev I.N., Batalov K.A., Beloglazov S.M., Bogoyavlensky A.F., Valeev N.N., Gerasimova V.V., Gerasimov V.V., Gonik A.A., Elinov N.P., Krupina E.M., Mikhailova L.A., Moiseev Y.V., Ozeryanaya I.P., Orlov V.A., Ponomareva O.V., Steklov O.I., Tsirlin M.S., Chistyakov V.V. Zashchita ot korrosii, starenija i biopovrezhdenija mashin, oborudovanija i sooruzhenij (Protection against corrosion, aging and bio-damage of machinery, equipment and structures), vol. 1, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1987, 688 p.
- Gerasimenko A.A., Aleksandrov Y.I., Andreev I.N., Batalov K.A., Beloglazov S.M., Bogoyavlensky A.F., Valeev N.N., Gerasimova V.V., Gerasimov V.V., Gonik A.A., Elinov N.P., Krupina E.M., Mikhailova L.A., Moiseev Y.V., Ozeryanaya I.P., Orlov V.A., Ponomareva O.V., Steklov O.I., Tsirlin M.S., Chistyakov V.V. Zashchita ot korrosii, starenija i biopovrezhdenija mashin, oborudovanija i sooruzhenij (Protection against corrosion, aging and bio-damage of machinery, equipment and structures), vol. 2, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1987, 784 p.
- Kukurs O., Upite A., Honzak I., Kurbatova H., Burtnieks U., Kos I., Vajvad A. Produkty atmosfernoj korrosii zhelesa i okraska po rzhavchine (Products of atmospheric corrosion of iron and rust coloring), Riga, Zinatne, 1980, 163 p.
- Schweitzer P.А. Fundamentals of metallic corrosion: atmospheric and media corrosion of metals, Boca Raton, CRC Press, 2006, 752 p.
- Rosenfeld I.L. Korrosija i zashchita metallov (Corrosion and protection of metals), Moscow, Metallurgija, 1969, 448 p.
- Kharlov M.V., Popov V.A. Internet-zhurnal Naukovedenie, 2017, vol. 9, no. 4, available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/05TVN417.pdf (20.11.2021).
- Dyatlov V.N. Istorija i perspektivy razvitija transporta na severe Rossii, 2021, no. 1, pp. 100-104.
- Bardyshev O.A. Besopasnost’ truda v promyshlennosti, 2019, no. 7, pp. 44-48.
- Zarubin B.C. Matematicheskoje modelirovanie v tehnike (Mathematical modeling in engineering), Moscow, Izdatel’stvo MGTU im. N.Je. Baumana, 2003, 496 p.
- Seliverstov G.V., Danilov A.S. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2007, no. 3, pp. 81-88.
- Petrov V.V., Ovchinnikov I.G., Shikhov Y.M. Raschet jelementov konstrukcij, vsaimodejstvuyushchih s agressivnymi sredami (Calculation of structural elements interacting with aggressive environments), Saratov, Izdatel’stvo Saratovskogo universiteta, 1987, 285 p.
- Kalinina V.N. Teorija verojatnostej i matematicheskaja statistica (Probability theory and mathematical statistics), Moscow, Drofa, 2008, 472 p.
- Peterburgskij metropoliten, Rukovodstvo po remontu jeskalatorov, PP-ES 992-17 (St. Petersburg Metro, Escalator repair manual, PP-ES 992-17), St. Petersburg, 2017, 96 p.
- Makhutov N.A. Deformacionnyje kriterii razrushenija i raschet jelementov konstrukcij na prochnost’ (Deformation criteria of destruction and calculation of structural elements for strength), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1981, 272 p.
EVALUATION OF THE INFLUENCE OF THE PROCEDURE OF CHEMICAL CLEANING OF INJECTED POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS OF ICE ON THE OPERATING CHARACTERISTICS OF ENGINE OIL
Mikhail V. Grigoriev, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com,
Magomed-sharip M. Magomedov, student, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Aleksey O. Yeremin, student, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The tightening of quality requirements for modern vehicles contributed to the development of related methods for diagnosing and servicing complex and high-tech components of road transport. For example, the improvement of electronic engine control module (ECM) on cars with a gasoline internal combustion engine has led to the development and creation of a variety of diagnostic and technological equipment, as well as maintenance methods aimed at preventive cleaning of the elements of the ECM fuel subsystem. It is believed that after a periodic (regular) or extraordinary procedure for chemical cleaning of the fuel subsystem (CCFS), it is necessary to replace the engine oil, regardless of its operating time, which significantly increases the cost of such a service. The aim of the study was to establish a qualitative change in the characteristics of engine oil as a result of the CCFS procedure. The experiment was carried out on a test power plant with a ZMZ-4062.10 engine on the basis of the maintenance laboratory of the Department of Operation of Automobile Transport and Car Service MADI. The results of the analysis of samples of selected samples of working engine oil showed insignificant (within the error limits) changes in their performance indicators, which confirms the safety of the CCFS procedure, regardless of the service interval of a particular vehicle and the absence of the need for mandatory replacement of engine oil.
Keywords: engine oil, oil diagnostics, ECM fuel subsystem, chemical cleaning, engine oil research.
- Grigoriev M.V., Zenchenko A.V., Panov Yu.V. Transport na al'ternativnom toplive, 2021, no. 3 (81), pp. 70-76.
- Denisov A.S., Asoyan A.S., Nosov A.O., Biniyazov A.M. Gruzovik, 2017, no. 12, pp. 8-13.
- Tynyanyy A.G., Grigoriev M.V., Antonov D.V. Problemy tekhnicheskoy ekspluatatsii i avtoservisa podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta, Sbornik statei, Moscow, MADI, 2021, pp. 179-187.
- Vasilieva L.S. Ekspluatatsionnyye materialy dlya podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta (Operational materials for the rolling stock of road transport: a textbook for university students), Moscow, Nauka, 2014, 423 p.
- Brakovochnyye pokazateli masel, available at: https://mybiblioteka.su/6-34858.html (12.12.2021).
- Denisov A.S. Asoyan A.R., Kozhinskaya A.V. Problemy tekhnicheskoy ekspluatatsii i avtoservisa podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta, Sbornik statei, Moscow, Tekhpoligrafcentr, 2018. pp. 201-206.
- Tekhnicheskii reglament tamozhennogo soyuza «O trebovaniyakh k smazochnym materialam, maslam i spetsial’nym zhidkostyam» (TR TS 0302012), available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_133007/5e8fe57eef11d35cecfdb3e179a102bab5fe74cc/ (12.12.2021).
- Laushkin A.V., Khaziev A.A. Vestnik MADI, 2012, no. 1 (28), pp. 63-67.
- Laushkin A.V., Khaziev A.A. Modernizatsiya i nauchnyye issledovaniya v transportnom komplekse, 2014, vol. 1, pp. 140-144.
- Khaziev A.A., Borisov B.S. Problemy tekhnicheskoy ekspluatatsii i avtoservisa podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta, Sbornik statei, Moscow, Tekhpoligrafcentr, 2018, pp. 201-206.
- Zel'dovich Ya.B., Sadovnikov P. Ya., Frank-Kamenetsky D.A. Okisleniye azota pri gorenii (Oxidation of nitrogen during combustion), Moscow, Nauka, 1947, 148 p.
- Khaziyev A.A., Laushkin A.V., Postolit A.V., Vasilyeva L.S., Borisov B.S. Transport. Transportnyye sooruzheniya. Ekologiya, 2017, no. 2, pp. 116-125.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE MACHINE DESIGN FOR WINTER MAINTENANCE OF ROADS WITH THE OPERATING BODY OF THE CUTTING-SHARING ACTION ON THE ELASTIC SUSPENSION
Gennady V. Kustarev, Ph.D., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia,
Mikhail V. Doudkin, Dr.Sc., professor, email@example.com,
Alina I. Kim, Dr.Sc., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Yelena L. Doudkina, senior researcher, email@example.com,
Valery V. Rogovsky, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Bekbolat A. Moldakhanov, doctoral stu dent, email@example.com,
D. Serikbaev East Kazakhstan technical university,
69, Protozanova str., Ust-Kamenogorsk, 070004, 070004, The Republic of Kazakhstan,
Nikita M. Andryukhov, assistant, Andryukhov_nm@mail.ru,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The paper describes the process of manufacturing and operation of a prototype (OPO) machine for winter maintenance of roads with a cutting-chipping action working body, the calculation of the working parameters of the chipping machine design is made, adjustments of some design and technological solutions are reflected, the minimum energy consumption required for the destruction of 1 m3 of snow-ice road base coatings are determined, this article presents the development of snow-destroying and ice-chipping equipment, generating a complex cutting-chipping effect on the layer of road rolling to be destroyed on highways and sidewalks, the design of a cutting-chipping machine with an elastic suspension of the working body is justified, a working model of a chipping-cutting ice cutter with a vibration exciter and an elastic spring acting as a working body is designed, developed and assembled, the use of an ice cutter with an elastic working body can significantly affect the work and efficiency of housing and communal services, by reducing the cost of cleaning snow and ice formations in the intra-house and adjacent territories.
Keywords: winter road maintenance, chipping of snow and ice formations, elastic suspension, working body.
- Doudkin M., Kim A., Guryanov G., Mlynczak M., Eleukenov M., Bugaev A., Rogovsky V. Process modeling and experimental verification of the conditions of ice coverage destruction of automobile roads, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, 2019, vol. 42(4), pp. 1-8.
- Abramov L.N., Kustarev G.V., Dudkin M.V., Moldakhanov B.A., Andryukhov N.M. Stroitel'nye i dorozhnye mashiny, 2021, no. 8, pp. 18-22.
- Pozynich E.K., Pozynich K.P., Eunap R.A. Mekhaniki XXI veku, no. 14, pp. 297-302.
- National agricultural statistics service, available at: https://istmat.org/files/uploads/62761/agricultural_statistics_of_the_usa_2016.pdf (01.06.2021).
- Warwick K. Beyond Industrial Policy: Emerging Issues and New Trends, OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers, no. 2, http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5k4869clw0xp-en
- Mandrovskij K.P. Vestnik MADI, 2016, no. 1 (44), pp. 26-33.
- Balovnev V.I., Danilov R.G., Seliverstov N.D. Nauka i tekhnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, no. 2 (84),
- Morozov R.V. Mir nauki, 2014, no. 4 pp. 29-30.
- Boldyreva Ya.I., Samodurova T.V. Nauchnaya opora Voronezhskoj oblasti, Sbornik trudov, Voronezh, Voronezhskij gosudarstvennyj tekhnicheskij universitet, 2019, pp. 216-218.
- Sosenkina I.M., Tikhonov V.S. Mir dorog, 2020, no. 129-130, pp. 68-69.
Lev V. Makovsky, PhD, professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Victor V. Kravchenko, PhD, professor, email@example.com,
Nikolay A. Sula, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
In recent years, in the largest cities and metropolitan areas of the world, there has been a significant increase in the construction of underground structures for various purposes. In a densely built-up area and high traffic intensity, off-street underground parking is required. They are located mainly as part of transport hubs and shopping and entertainment complexes, as well as under large residential and administrative buildings. The article notes the trends in the construction of tunnel-type parking lots using closed methods of work, which is due to an increase in the intensity of car traffic, a lack of free territories and the high cost of urban land. Such parking lots are especially relevant in conditions of dense urban development in historical areas, where underground work is associated with numerous difficulties. It is known that tunnel-type car parks are arranged in rocky rocks using a mountain method, and in soft rocks they are arranged with mechanized shields. At the same time, individual tunnel workings are interconnected by passages, and connected to the ground by ramp sections, inclined or vertical mine shafts, along which cars enter and leave on their own or are lowered and raised by freight elevators. The article highlights the advantages of mechanized and automated underground parking over ramp ones due to the provision of the greatest convenience for car owners, as well as their main drawback - the cost of a parking space, which is much higher than in ramp ones. Examples of the largest underground parking lots are considered, including under the Monsberg hill in Salzburg (Austria), in the Hertoniemi region, in the eastern part of Helsinki in Leonberg near the city of Stuttgart (Germany), a number of the largest parking lots in the arched tunnel workings in Finland and others.
Keywords: tunnel, underground parking, mine shaft, metropolis, urban development
- Makovskii L.V. Metro, 1998, no. 1, pp. 58-60.
- Vlasov D.N. Mehanizaciya stroitelstva, 2002, no. 9, pp. 27-29.
- Särkkä P., Eloranta P. Rock mechanics: a challenge for society, proceedings of the ISRM Regional Symposium Eurock 2001, Espoo, Finland, 4-7 June 2001, Lisse, Netherlands, A. A. Balkema Pub., 2001, 910 p.
- Madryas C., Przybyla B. Inspection of pipes as an element of operating municipal sewerage networks, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 1998, vol. 13(1), pp. 57-64.
- Konstruktivnie resheniya osnovnih gorodskih podzemnih soorujenii, available at: https://infopedia.su/19x38ac.html (01.07.2021).
- Parking, tonneli i drugie podzemnie soorujeniya, available at: http://www.goldsteg.ru/services/common/parkingi-tonneli-i-drugie-podzemnye-sooruzheniya/ (01.07.2021).
Anatoly I. Dotsenko, Dr. Sc., professor, email@example.com,MADI,
Alexey A. Krasnov, undergraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
In modern road construction, bored piles are used in the construction of bridges, overpasses and other similar structures. Different construction conditions result in several technologies of bored pile installation, which can be divided into two groups: with extraction of soil from the borehole and without extraction of soil from the borehole. The article presents the results of analysis of the efficiency of boring equipment operating according to the Double Rotary (with extraction of soil) and Roller (without extraction of soil) principles. It has been established that the technology of bored pile installation by rolling method using modernized equipment design of A. I. Dotsenko and A. L. Bobylev's method in comparison with the Double Rotary method allows to increase the productivity of operations by 30 ... 40 % due to saving of working cycle for two operations, namely, elimination of conductor installation with casing pipes and exclusion of soil extraction operation from bore holes. Besides, it should be noted that the rolling method is not accompanied by noise or vibration exceeding the parameters established by regulatory documents, which allows using it for conducting operations in urban conditions.
Keywords: bored piles, roller, Double Rotary method, technological process, productivity.
- Dotsenko A.I. Stroitel'nye mashiny (Construction machines), Moscow, INFRA-M, 2019, 399 p.
- Mangushev R.A., Osokin A.I., Usmanov R.A. Ustrojstvo i rekonstrukciya osnovanij i fundamentov na slabyh i strukturno-neustojchivyh gruntah (Construction and reconstruction of foundations and foundations on weak and structurally unstable soils), Saint Petersburg, Lan, 2018, 456 p.
- Permyakov M.B., Davydova A. M. Tekhnologii ustrojstva svajnyh fundamentov (Pile foundation construction technologies), Magnitogorsk, NMST, 2018.
- Verstov V.V., Gaido A.N. Tekhnologiya ustrojstva svajnyh fundamentov (Technology of pile foundations), SPbGSU, 2010, 176 p.
- Annenkova O.S. Tekhnologiya ustrojstva svajnyh osnovanij (Technology of pile foundation construction), Barnaul, AltSTU Publishing House, 2013, 231 p.
- Tekhnologiya vypolneniya burovyh svajnyh rabot, available at: https://drilling-msk.ru (26.11.2021).
- Kromsky E.I., Zhilyaev S.V. Vestnik YUUrGU. Seriya «Mashinostroenie», 2016, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 14–22.
- Lomov P.O. Internet-zhurnal Naukovedenie, 2014, no. 2(21), p. 123.
Aung Ko Kyaing, postgraduate, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
In recent years, the volume of air traffic at civil aviation airports around the world, including the airports of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, has significantly increased. At the same time, the fleet of aircraft has changed noticeably. New super-heavy large-sized aircraft with a take-off weight exceeding 500 tons, with a load on the wheel of the main supports of more than 20 tons, have appeared on the airlines. In this regard, the requirements for ground-based flight safety and reliability of airfield coverings have considerably increased. The latter requires the development of new approaches to the design of airfield pavements. The bearing capacity and durability of rigid airfield pavements are due to the interaction of a number of factors: loads from aircraft, climatic influences, strength and deformation characteristics of materials and technological factors. In this regard, a reasonable choice of a rational pavement design at the design stage is possible only on the basis of the use of probabilistic calculation methods that allow taking into account the random nature of external loads, statistical variability of physical and mechanical properties of materials, geometric characteristics of layers and a given level of reliability. This article considers the evolution of design methods, their scope of application and the current state of software tools used for the design of rigid airfield coverings. A numerical analysis of the methods: FAIRFIELD, ARAP and PCA is given.
Keywords: FAARFIELD, ARAP, PCA, airfield, rigid pavement, cement concrete, wheel load.
- Vinogradov A.P. Raschet, konstruirovanie, ocenka zhestkih pokrytij ajerodromov s uchetom zadannoj dolgovechnosti (Calculation, design, evaluation of rigid airfield pavements taking into account the specified durability), Moscow, Svetlica, 2014, 148 p.
- Saburenkova V.A. Stepushin A.P. Metody rascheta konstrukcij ajerodromnyh pokrytij (Methods of calculation of airfield pavements structures), Moscow, MADI, 2015, 128 p.
- Saburenkova V.A. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2015, no. 4 (74), pp. 28–31.
- Saburenkova V.A. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2013, no. 3 (66), pp. 22–25.
- Saburenkova V.A. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2013, no. 4 (67), pp. 32-34.
- Stepushin A.P. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2017, no. 4 (82), pp. 29–31.
- Stepushin A.P. Nauka i teh-nika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2013. no. 3 (66), pp. 16–19.
- Tatarinov V.V. Makarova E.A. Nauka i tehnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2018. no. 3 (85), pp. 31–33.
- Tatarinov V.V. Makarova E.A. Rigid airfield pavement design, Science journal of transportation, 2015, no. 6, pp. 45–47.
- Packard R.G. Design of Concrete Airport Pavement, Skokie, Portland Cement Association, 1995, 61 p.
Validzhon Kh. Makhsum, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org,
State unitary enterprise "Institute for the design of transport facilities”
of the Ministry of Transport Republic of Tajikistan,
14, Ayni St., Dushanbe, 734042, Republic of Tajikistan,
Buri B. Karimov, Chairman, Dr. Sc., professor, email@example.com,
Intergovernmental Council of Road Administrators,
64, build. 2, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
This article discusses some of the issues related to the consideration of highland features in the design and construction of mobile roads, as in the case of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Oblast of Tajikistan. The problems of the development of highways in the highlands, connected with natural and climatic conditions, geodynamic and hydrogeological processes that constrain the development of roads in the highlands are also considered. On the basis of many years of studies of the weather factor, the condition of existing mountain highways, concrete proposals have been made for the calculation and design of soft road garments. The calculated values of deformation and strength characteristics of the ground-bed soil on roads operated and planned in mountainous and high mountain conditions have been determined. It is known that the deformability and strength of the ground sheet and the material consumption during construction, which have a great influence on the cost of road construction, are determined in the design of the thickness of the layers of road clothing.
Keywords: mountain roads, weather-climatic factors, geo-naming processes, hydrogeological conditions, earth-like soil.
- Statisticheskij ezhegodnik Respubliki Tadzhikistan – 2020 (Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Tajikistan – 2020), Dushanbe, OOO “ToRus”, 2020, 495 p.
- Busel A.V., Karimov B.B., Mahsumov V.H. Dorogi Sodruzhestva Nezavisimyh Gosudarstv, 2021, no. 5 (92), pp. 98-101.
- Shilakadze T.A., Karimov B.B., Mahsumov V.H. Gornye dorogi. Ekspluataciya, remont i soderzhanie (Mountain roads. Operation, repair and maintenance), Tbilisi, Nacional'naya akademiya nauk Gruzii, 2021, 320 p.
- Muradov H.Ya. Metod ocenki ustojchivosti sklonov dlya vybora po-lozheniya trassy i proektnogo resheniya plana avtomobil'noj dorogi v gornoj mestnosti (Method of assessing the stability of slopes for choosing the position of the route and the design solution of the highway plan in mountainous terrain), abstract thesis Ph.D., Moscow, 1993, 19 p.
- Kazarnovskij V.D. Osnovy inzhenernoj geologii, dorozhnogo gruntovedeniya i mekhaniki gruntov (Fundamentals of engineering geology, road soil science and soil mechanics), Moscow, Intransdornauka, 2007, 284 p.
- Makarov A.V., Isakov Sh.M. Innovacionnaya nauka, 2018, no. 12, pp. 41-43.
- Treskinskij S.A. Gornye dorogi (Mountain roads), Moscow, Transport, 1974, 367 p.
- Shilakadze T.A., Busel A.V. Ekologiya transportnyh kommunikacij (Ecology of transport communications), Tbilisi, Nacional'naya akademiya nauk Gruzii, 2019, 272 p.
- Ushakov V.V., Ol'hovikov V.M. Stroitel'stvo avtomobil'nyh dorog (Construction of highways), Moscow, KnoRus, 2016, 572 p.
TRANSPORT SYSTEMS OF THE COUNTRY
Olga Yu. Bulatova, Ph.D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Don State Technical University,
162, Sotsialisticheskaya St., Rostov-on-Don, 344022, Russia
Highly automated vehicles are becoming increasingly widespread in everyday life. Some delivery services are actively implementing autonomous vehicles to improve the efficiency of providing their services, personal cars of users are becoming more and more automated and take part of the vehicle control by themselves. Significant changes in the functioning of vehicles also require changes in the road infrastructure. Thus, the road infrastructure faces a great technological challenge - timely informing vehicles about any changes on the route to improve road safety. Digital infrastructure contributes to solving this issue. This article discusses the services of road infrastructure that increase the efficiency of using automated and highly automated vehicles, among which there may be data on weather conditions, road accidents, detour schemes during road repair work and other changes in the characteristics of a given route. The article also presents an algorithm based on the global experience of implementing such projects, which requires the classification of the territory, equipment, risks and key indicators for drawing up a plan for the selection and implementation of digital road services.
Keywords: intelligent transport systems, highly automated vehicles, route, digitalization, road infrastructure, road services, digital infrastructure, digital road services.
- Bulatova O.Yu. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2021, no. 2 (73), pp. 92-98.
- Zhankaziev S.V., Vorob'ev I.A., Zabudskij A.Yu. Vestnik MADI, 2019, no. 1 (56), pp. 36-42.
- Naumova N.A., Zyryanov V.V., Naumov R.A. Avtomatizirovannoe upravlenie transportnymi potokami sredstvami mezoskopicheskogo modelirovaniya (Automated control of traffic flows by means of mesoscopic modeling), Krasnodar, Kubanskij gosudarstvennyj tekhnologicheskij universitet, 2018, p. 266.
- Fejzullaev A.R., Topilin I.V. Informacionny`e texnologii i innovacii na transporte, Sbornik statei, Orel, OGU, 2020, pp. 150-154.
- Zhankaziev S., Gavrilyuk M., Morozov D., Zabudsky A. Scientific and methodological approaches to the development of a feasibility study for intelligent transportation systems, Transportation Research Procedia, 2018, vol. 36, pp. 841-847.
- Ageev E.V., Novikov A.N., Vinogradov E.S. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2021, no. 2 (73), pp. 99-105.
- Krivolapova O.Yu., Emel'yanceva O.V. Molodoj issledovatel' Dona, 2018, no. 5 (14), pp. 61-66.
- Zyryanov V.V., Levandovskij V.V. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2018, no. 463),
- Veremeenko E.G. Transportnoe planirovanie i modelirovanie. Cifrovoe budushchee upravleniya transportom, Sbornik trudov, Moscow, MADI, 2018, pp. 33-39.
- Zyryanov V., Kocherga V. Simulation for development of urban traffic: The Rostov-on-don approach of traffic management, 13th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems and Services, London, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), 2006.
- Beskopylny A., Lyapin A., Kadomtseva E., Beskopylny N. Comparison of the efficiency of neural network algorithms in recognition and classification problems, E3S Web of Conferences, 2020, vol. 224, art. no. 01025.
- Zhankaziev S.V., Vorob'ev A.I., Morozov D.Yu. Vestnik MADI, 2017, no. 4 (51), pp. 23-32.
- Novikov A.N., Eremin S.V., Kulev A.V., Lomakin D.O. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2021, no. 1 (72), pp. 47-54.
DEVELOPMENT OF A METHOD FOR THE ANALYSIS OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY OF NTTS BASED ON THE CUMULATIVE SUM METHOD
Maria O. Vorontsova, senior lecturer, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
In this paper, alternative methods for analyzing and calculating environmental safety data for cars were considered. In particular, it was proposed to use the method of cumulative sums to display the level of pollution and the average values of labor costs. For analysis, Shewhart maps were also considered, however, due to existing limitations, calculations were carried out only on the basis of the cumulative sum method, which makes it possible to work with data in any established sequence. In this work, we used data based on the increase in mileage. The norms for the maximum toxicity of exhaust gases according to EURO standards were given. Tables were calculated for constructing cusum maps based on CH emissions. A standard map of individual values and a cusum map for these indicators were also built. Next, an economic criterion was taken, namely the average value of labor costs. The sample was based on 10 cars with the same mileage and a step of 30 000 km. And a corresponding graph was built based on the average values of labor costs and accumulated data to build a map of cumulative amounts. Further in the work there was an appeal to the formula of Levin D.M., to determine the sample size.
Keywords: ground transport and technological means (GTTM), ecology, air pollution, environmental protection, cumulative sum method.
- Amirkhanov R.R., Rtishchev N.A., Terent'ev A.V. Aktual'nye problemy gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk, 2017, no. 1-1, pp. 49-51.
- Ericjan G.S., Hlopuzjan R.G. Vestnik Nacional'nogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta Armenii. Mekhanika, mashinovedenie, mashinostroenie, 2017, no. 2, pp. 62–69.
- Isayeva, Ya.K. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2020, no. 12, pp. 145-148.
- Trofimenko Yu.V., Komkov V.I. Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2010, no. 5, рр. 33–36.
- Zhdanov V. L. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta, 2009, no. 4 (74), pp. 70–79.
- Trofimenko Yu.V., Chizhova V.S. Ecology and Industry of Russia, 2019, no. 23 (7), pp. 48–51.
- Azarov V. K. Razrabotka kompleksnoj metodiki issledovanij i ocenka jekologicheskoj bezopasnosti avtomobilej (Development of a comprehensive research methodology and environmental safety assessment of cars), abstract thesis Ph.D., Moscow, NAMI, 2014, 19 p.
The article discusses the problem of speeding traffic flow and pedestrian safety in small rural-type settlements. There is a problem in ensuring the speed of traffic flows in small rural-type settlements. In accordance to the roads traffic rules, when entering a settlement, the driver must reduce the speed from 90–110 to 50–60 km/h. However, the low intensity of pedestrian traffic in the settlement perceived by the driver as insufficient reason for such a decline. Thus, insufficient coordination of road conditions and technical means of organizing traffic, leads to a misunderstanding by drivers of the imposed strict measures for compliance with the speed limit. Such drivers behavior is the cause of serious road traffic accidents with pedestrians.
Keywords: traffic organization and road safety, road traffic accident rate, traffic modes, small rural-type settlements, planning solution small rural-type settlements.
- Glavnoe upravlenie po obespecheniyu bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizheniya Ministerstva vnutrennih del Rossijskoj Federacii, available at: https://гибдд.рф/ (07.06.2021).
- Strokov D.M., Lygina L.A. Proektirovanie avtomobil'nyh dorog. Intellektual'nye tehnologii v dorozhno-transportnom komplekse, Sbornik statei, Moscow, A-PRODZHEKT, 2021, pp. 29-41.
- Gradostroitel'stvo. Planirovka i zastrojka gorodskih i sel'skih poselenij, SP 42.13330.2016 (Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements, State Standard 42.13330.2016), Moscow, Standarty, 2016, 94 p.
- Jel'vik R., Mjusen A.B., Vaa T. Spravochnik po bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizhenija (Road Safety Handbook), Moscow, MADI(GTU), 2001, 754 p.
- Amahov R.V. Povyshenie bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizhenija na uchast-kah avtomobil'nyh dorog, prohodjashhih cherez naselennye punkty sel'skogo tipa (Improving road safety on road sections passing through rural-type settlements), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2005, 150 p.
- Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki «Rosstat», available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru/ (07.06.2021).
- Adasinskij V.S. Issledovanie harakteristik rezhimov dvizhenija avtomobilej i peshehodov dlja proektirovanija avtomobil'nyh dorog v predelah naselennyh punktov (Investigation of the characteristics of the modes of movement of cars and pedestrians for the design of highways within settlements), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, 1979, 140 p.
- Pospelov P.I., Nemchinov D.M., Martjahin D.S., Koscov A.V. Dorozhnaja derzhava, 2020, no. 99, pp. 40-44.
The article considers the possibility of introducing zones with low emissions of pollutants as one of the tools of transport demand management to reduce emissions of pollutants into the air from road transport. Such zones are traffic management schemes aimed at restricting the entry of vehicles of low environmental classes on the territory of settlements, urban districts. Foreign experience of creation of zones with restriction of the entrance of vehicles of low ecological classes is analyzed and the assessment of possible influence of the specified zones on decrease in emissions of polluting substances is given. The main tools used in the framework of measures to manage transport demand, necessary to improve the environmental sustainability of transport systems. The analysis of the practice of introduction of zones with restriction of entry of vehicles of low ecological classes in foreign countries showed the important role of this event in the developed strategies for the management of transport demand. The estimation of possible ecological efficiency of introduction of a zone with low emissions in the center of Moscow is resulted. It is noted that Russia has a policy aimed at reducing emissions of pollutants and the formation of a sustainable transport system.
Keywords: transport demand management, sustainable transport, motor vehicle, low emission zone, ecological zone, emissions of pollutants into the air, particulate matter РМ10.
- Bakirej A. S., Xaritoshkin N. V. Transport Rossijskoj Federacii, 2014, no. 4 (53), рр. 3–7.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Evgenev G. I., Shashina E. V. Functional Loss Risks of highways in Permafrost Areas Due to Climate Change, Procedia Engineering, 2017, vol. 189, рр. 258–264.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Nekrasov A. G. Methodological issues of ensuring operational sustainability of transport and logistics systems, Science Journal of Transportation, 2016, issue 7, рр. 23–28.
- Enin D. V. Research and analysis on accessibility of small populations to the alternated and undergraound pedestrian transitions on automobile roads, International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE), 2018, vol. 7, issue 4.25 (25), рр. 232–235.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Komkov V. I. Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2010, no. 5, рр. 33–36.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Yakimov M. R. Transport Urala, 2010, no. 3 (26), рр. 34–38.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Komkov V. I., Trofimenko K. Yu. Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2013, no. 8, pp. 34–38.
- Andreeva E. A., Bettger K., Belkova E. V., Burmistrov A. N., Gizatullin R. R., Gorev A. E`, Dushkin R. V., Zhankaziev S. V., Zharkov A. D., Kolosova T. S., Kuzneczov A. V., Kurochkin E. A., Kurcz V. V., Morozov V. P., Proxorov A. V., Solodkij A. I., Shveczov V. L. Upravlenie transportnymi potokami v gorodah (Urban traffic management), Moscow, INFRA-M, 2019, 206 р.
- Sharov M. I., Buldakova V. S., Bobrova A. M. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo texnicheskogo universiteta, 2018, vol. 22, no. 4 (135), pp. 253–261.
- Barcik R., Bylinko L. Transportation demand management as a tool of transport policy, Transport problems, 2018, Vol. 13, issue 2, рр. 121–131.
Abstract. The article emphasizes the importance of improving the technical and organizational level and ensuring sustainable financial condition of the transport industry to ensure the competitiveness of Russia, the impact of transport services on the most important aspects of the state development, as well as the importance of accelerated introduction of digital technologies to improve the quality of transport services. The main problems of the transport industry, which in the first place include: insufficient investment in rolling stock and innovative projects, are revealed; the low level of financial and economic indicators of the transport industry; organizational, methodological and financial unavailability of many enterprises of the transport industry for the implementation of innovative projects, etc. Considered the possibility of resolving many of them using digital technologies in order to implement the adopted on this issue of legal acts, Programs and decrees of the President. The authors assess the main digital investment projects implemented in the transport industry in terms of their impact on the financial performance of enterprises. The importance of establishing a business risk management system based on the information base and using modern methods of data processing, forecasting, evaluation and analysis is emphasized. The possibilities and risks of using cryptocurrencies and technologies of the distributed register, allowing: to replace intermediaries between users of currencies; to reduce transaction costs; to provide simplicity, speed and safety of cash payments; to use online platforms for investment of temporarily free funds in financial market instruments, are revealed.
Keywords: enterprises of the transport industry, digital innovation projects, systems of transport processes, monitoring of financial condition, information and financial services, financial resources, financial indicators, digital financial assets, risk management.
- Programma "Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossii 2024", https://data-economy.ru
- ransportnaya strategiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2030 (Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030), https://www.mintrans.ru/upload/iblock/3cc/ts_proekt_16102008.pdf
- Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 9 maya 2017 g. N 203 "O Strategii razvitiya informatsionnogo obshchestva v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na 2017 - 2030 gody,http://www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/1110145
- Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki RF, http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/transport
- Landsman A.Y. Chelovecheskii capital kak vazhneishii factor postindustrialnoi ekonomiki, Sbornik statei, Sterlitamak, AMI, 2017, vol. 1, pp. 149-152.
- Mavrina L. Ekspert, 2018, no. 6 (1062), pp. 36-39.
- Matantseva О.Y. Nazionalnie I mezhdunarodnie problem avtomobilnogo transporta, Sbornik nauchnich trudov, Moscow, Eco-inform, 2018, vol. 2, pp. 26-32.
- Politkovskaya I.V., Khvichiya D.T. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 266-268.
- Politkovskaya I.V., Khvichiya D.T.Finansovie aspekti osushchestvleniya innovactii na predpriyatiyah transporta: monographiya, (Financial aspects of innovation in transport enterprises: monograph), Moscow, MADI, 2015, 156 p.
- Romanenko A. Obzor Rossijskogo transportnogo kompleksa v 2017 godu, https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/ru/pdf/2018/05/ru-ru-transport-survey-2018.pdf
- Romanovskaya А. Majskij ukaz-2018, https://www.vvprf.ru/hot/mayskiy-ukaz-2018.html
- Sistema gruppovoy raboty i CRM,https://www.teamwox.com/ru/groupware?utm_source=teamwox.adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=15.Other&utm_campaign=119.ru.competitors.other.low
- Ulitskiy M.P. Nazionalnie i mezhdunarodnie problem avtomobilnogo transporta, Sbornik nauchnich trudov, Moscow, Eco-inform, 2018, vol. 2, pp. 3-15.
- Khvichiya D.T. Transport. Transportnie sooruzheniya. Ecologya, 2016, no. 3, pp. 118-129.
- Chto takoe ISO prostimi slovami, https://prostocoin.com/blog/what-is-ico
- Shpilkina T.A., Zhidkova M.A. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 118-123.
- Shpilkina T.A., Kovalev A.I. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 136-141.