«Vestnik Moskovskogo avtomobilno-dorozhnogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta (MADI)» | Number 3(66), September 2021
OPERATION OF ROAD TRANSPORT
POSSIBILITIES OF STATISTICAL FORECASTING OF CHANGES IN GENERAL AND PARTICULAR INDICATORS OF ROAD SAFETY DURING TECHNICAL OPERATION OF VEHICLES ON THE BASIS OF USING THE STATISTICA-10-12 SOFTWARE
Boris A. Kramarenko, advisor to the rector's department, email@example.com,
Adolph P. Boldin, Dr.Sc, professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The admission of vehicles to technical operation, the technical condition of vehicles participating in road traffic, with state registration of the main indicators of the state of road safety, which primarily include the number of road accidents, deaths and injuries during them - these data should reflect the state road safety and the results of activities to ensure it, organization, conduct, formation and implementation of state policy in the field of road safety. The solution to the problem in the sphere has economic, social and demographic significance. It should be considered from the perspective of a deep analysis of the causes of road accidents, and most importantly, to figure out how to improve these indicators, not only by researching and analyzing the parameters during quality control of the technical condition of vehicles, but also using generally accepted methods for assessing ongoing road traffic accidents. traffic accidents that may contribute to this. The existing statistics clearly demonstrate the overall positive dynamics of improving road safety, but, unfortunately, they cannot give an objective picture of what is happening. Based on the foregoing, it is obvious that it is necessary to use the latest versions of the STATISTICA program for the most informative presentation of the dynamics of the processes of the object of study, in which there is a significant need to take more effective measures to increase the level of technical condition of units and assemblies of vehicles affecting on road safety.
Keywords: damage from road accidents, vehicles, road safety, technical condition, technical operation.
- Borovikov V.P., Ivchenko I.G. Prognozirovanie v sisteme STATISTICA ® v srede Windows. Osnovy teorii i intensivnaya praktika na komp'yutere (Forecasting in the STATISTICA ® system in the Windows environment. Fundamentals of theory and intensive practice on a computer), Moscow, Finansy i statistika, 2000, 382 p.
- Dorozhno-transportnaya avarijnost' v Rossijskoj Federacii za 2020 god (Road traffic accidents in the Russian Federation for 2020), Moscow, FKU «NC BDD MVD Rossii», 2021, 79 p.
- Peden M., Skarfild R., Slit D., Mohan D., Hajder E.A., Dzhara-van E., Mazers K. Vsemirnyj doklad o preduprezhdenii dorozhno-transportnogo travmatizma (Report on the prevention of road traffic injuries), Moscow, Ves' Mir, 2004, 279 p.
- Kravchenko P.A., Plotnikov A.M., Oleshchenko E.M. Transport Rossij-skoj Federacii, 2018, no. 4 (77), pp. 12-16.
- Kravchenko P.A., Zhankaziev S.V., Oleshchenko E.M. Transport Ros-sijskoj Federacii, 2019, no. 4 (83), pp. 3-7.
- Kramarenko B.A., Remencov A.N., Zimanov L.L. Gruzovik, 2014, no. 7, pp. 43-48.
- Kramarenko B.A. Problemy tekhnicheskoj ekspluatacii i avtoservisa podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta, Sbornik statei, Moscow, MADI, 2021, pp. 278-282.
- Moroz S.M. Metody obespecheniya rabotosposobnogo sostoyaniya avto-transportnyh sredstv (Methods of ensuring the working condition of motor vehicles), Moscow, MADI, 2015, 204 p.
- Haight F.A. The Volume Density Relation in the Theory of Road Traffic, Operations Research, 1960, vol. 8, pp. 572-373.
- Smeed R.J. Some Statistical Aspects of Road Safety Research, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series A (General), 1949, vol. 112, no 1, pp. 1-34.
Sergey V. Borisov, Ph. D., associate professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia,
Mikhail S. Kamitov, engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
LLC Progresstech, 14, building 1, st. Electrozavodskaya, Moscow, 107023, Russia
The paper deals with the actual problem of damping control in the suspension in order to improve the ride comfort of the vehicle. The comparative assessment of the most known existing algorithms of suspension damping control is provided. It is shown that taking into account the smoothing ability of a tire when modeling the vehicle vibrations not only significantly affects the estimated indicators of ride comfort, but also significantly affects the assessment of the effectiveness of algorithms. The simulation of vehicle vibrations was carried out using a quarter-car model. When evaluating the effectiveness of control algorithms, an on-off damper is considered. The assessment of damping control systems was done by comparing the calculated parameters of the ride comfort with the results obtained when simulating the vehicle vibrations using a passive suspension. When simulating vehicle vibrations, a single irregularity of the "manhole cover" type was used. The smoothing ability of the tire was taken into account when simulating the disturbing action. The parameters of ride comfort when moving a protruding and recessed manhole cover have been calculated. A comparative analysis of the effectiveness of using various algorithms for damping control, taking into account the smoothing ability of the tire.
Keywords: semi-active suspension, on-off damping, Skyhook control, Groundhook control, ADD control, LRD control, M1S control, smoothing ability of the tire.
- Borisov S.V., Kamitov M.S., Osipov V.I. Avtomobil'. Doroga. Infrastruktura, 2016, no. 2 (8), p. 1.
- Borisov S.V., Kamitov M.S. Vestnik MADI, 2019, no. 2 (57), pp. 25-33.
- Zhang X.-L., Zhang T., Nie J., Chen L. A Semiactive Skyhook-Inertance Control Strategy Based on Continuously Adjustable Inerter, Shock and Vibration, 2018, vol. 2018, art. 6828621.
- Negash B. A. , You W., Lee J., Lee C., Lee K. Semi-active control of a nonlinear quarter-car model of hyperloop capsule vehicle with Skyhook and Mixed Skyhook-Acceleration Driven Damper controller, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2021, vol. 13, issue 2, DOI: 10.1177/1687814021999528.
- Singh S., Sharma K., Gupta N., Yadav S. Application of Semi Active Suspension Systems in Rail Vehicle Dynamics, International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 2016, vol. 1, issue 7, pp. 23-27.
- Kopylov S., Chen Z., Abdelkareem M. Acceleration based ground-hook control of an electromagnetic regenerative tuned mass damper for automotive application, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 2020, vol. 59, issue 6, pp. 4933-4946.
- Savaresi S. M., Spelta C. A single-sensor control strategy for semi-active suspensions, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2009, vol. 17, issue 1, pp. 143-152.
- Lozoya-Santos J.D.J., Morales-Menendez R., Ramirez-Mendoza R.A. Control of an Automotive Semi-Active Suspension, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2012, vol. 2012, art. 218106.
- Shen Y., Golnaraghi M.F., Heppler G.R. Semi-active vibration control schemes for suspension systems using magnetorheological dampers, JVC/Journal of Vibration and Control, 2006, vol. 12, pp. 3-24.
- Mulla A., Unune D.R., Jalwadi S.N. Performance Analysis of Skyhook, Groundhook and Hybrid Control Strategies on Semiactive Suspension System, International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, 2014, Special Issue-3, pp. 265-269.
- Savaresi S.M., Spelta C., Moneta A., Tosi F., Fabbri L., Nardo L. Semi-Active Control Strategies for High-Performance Motorcycle, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 2008, vol. 41 (2). pp. 4689-4694.
Ghith Sater, postgraduate, GhithSater@gmail.com,
Vitalij V. Gaevskij, Dr.Sc, professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
In the 20th and early 21st centuries, there was a large amount of research in the field of the theory of road vehicle traffic (AV), while much less research has been done on movement of narrow vehicle (NVs). NVs were mainly developed to solve the problems of conventional vehicles. Being compact means being smaller than existing vehicles. NVs are usually designed for a maximum of two people, and their top speed is usually lower than that of conventional vehicles. Individually researchers and large working groups have generally considered the movement of a narrow vehicle as a special case of the movement of a conventional vehicle and only investigated certain aspects related to the handling and / or stability of only one type of vehicle, which were personally manufactured during the research phase. Thus, until now in the world there is no comprehensive approach to the study of safe movement of all possible types of narrow tilting vehicles (NTVs) from the standpoint of stability. One of the major challenges in the design of the NTVs is the resistance to lateral tipping, which is due to the difficulty of compensating for the tipping moment and is more dangerous for drivers. This article discusses the lateral stability various types of four-wheeled narrow tilting vehicles against slipping and overturning is considered, and the parameters of center of mass height and roll center for each type of vehicle are found from the point of view of safety.
Keywords: safety, lateral stability, roll, critical speed, compact car.
- Hibbard R., Karnopp D. Twenty First Century Transportation System Solutions - a New Type of Small, Relatively Tall and Narrow Active Tilting Commuter Vehicle, Veh. Syst. Dyn., 1996, vol. 25, issue 5, pp. 321-347.
- Schofield B. Vehicle Dynamics Control for Rollover Prevention, Licentiate Thesis, Scania, Sweden, Lund University, 2006, 154 p.
- Sears A. Low Speed Motorcycle Stabilization Device, PhD Thesis, Worcester, Massachusetts, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2012, 87 p.
- Boyd P.L. NHTSA’s NCAP rollover resistance rating system, 19th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles (ESV), Gothenburg, Sweden, 2005, vol. 2005, pp. 10-15.
- Zolotas A.C. Advanced control strategies for tilting trains, Doctoral dissertation, Leicestershire, England, Loughborough University, 2002, 243 p.
- Van den Brink H. K. C. R. The banking technology driving the carver vehicle class, AVEC, Arnhem, The Netherlands, 2004, pp. 1-6.
- Gohl J., Rajamani R., Starr P., Alexander L. Development of a Novel Tilt-Controlled Narrow Commuter Vehicle, Dep. of Mech. Eng. University of Minnesota, MI, 2006, 191 p.
- Honda.co.jp, available at: www.honda.co.jp/motor-lineup/category/ (20.04.2020).
- Karnopp D., Hibbard R. Optimum roll angle behavior for tilting ground vehicles, ASME Dyn Syst Control Div Publ DSC, ASME Journal, 1992, vol. 44, pp. 29-37.
- Karnopp D., Fang C. A Simple Model of Steering-Controlled Banking Vehicles, Transportation Systems, ASME DSC, 1992, vol. 44, pp. 1-12.
- Pauwelussen J.P. The dynamic behaviour of man-wide vehicles with an automatic active tilting mechanism, EAEC Congress vehicle systems technology for the next century, Barcelona, 1999, pp. 199-206.
- Kidane S., Rajamani R., Alexander L., Starr P.J., Donath M. Development and experimental evaluation of a tilt stability control system for narrow commuter vehicles, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2010, vol. 18, issue 6, pp. 1266-1279.
- Drew B., Edge K., Barker M., Darling J., Owen G., Johannsen H. System development for hydraulic tilt actuation of a tilting narrow vehicle, 9th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, SICFP, Linkoping, Sweden, 2005, vol. 5, pp. 1-3.
- Chiou J. C., Lin C., Chen C., Chien C. Tilting motion control in narrow tilting vehicle using double-loop PID controller, 7th Asian Control Conference, Hong Kong, China, 2009, pp. 913-918.
- Edelmann J., Plöchl M. Electronic Stability Control of a Narrow Tilting Vehicle, SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing, 2011, vol. 4, pp. 1006-1013.
- Roqueiro N., De Faria M.G., Colet E.F. Sliding Mode Controller and Flatness Based Set-Point Generator for a Three Wheeled Narrow Vehicle, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 2011, vol. 44, issue 1, pp. 11925-11930.
- Furuichi H., Huang J., Fukuda T., Matsuno T. Switching Dynamic Modeling and Driving Stability Analysis of Three-Wheeled Narrow Tilting Vehicle, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2014, vol. 19, pp. 1309-1322.
- Claveau F., Chevrel P., Mourad L. Non-linear control of a Narrow Tilting Vehicle, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), 2014, vol. 1, pp. 2488-2494.
- Tan J. T. C., Arakawa H., Suda Y., Araki K.,Mizuno A., Horiguchi M. Steering stability of a passive front wheel design on tilting narrow track vehicle, Proceedings of the 25th International Symposium on Dynamics of Vehicles on Roads and Tracks, IAVSD, Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 2017, vol. 1, pp. 459-464.
- Tang C., Ataei M., Khajepour A. A Reconfigurable Integrated Control for Narrow Tilting Vehicles, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2019, vol. 68, pp. 234-244.
- Resolve Project, available at: https://www.resolve-project.eu/ (05.05.2020).
- Bucchi F., Cerù F., Frendo F. Stability analysis of a novel four-wheeled motorcycle in straight running, Meccanica, 2017, vol. 52, pp. 2603-2613.
- Ren Y., Dinh T. Q., Marco J., Greenwood D. Torque vectoring – based drive: Assistance system for turning an electric narrow tilting vehicle, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, 2019, vol. 233, issue 7, pp. 788-800.
- El-Esnawy N. A., Wilson J. F. Lateral Dynamics and Stability of Two Vehicles in Tandem, Journal of Dynamics, Measurement and Control, 1998, vol. 120, pp. 51-56.
- Rajamani R., Vehicle Dynamics and Control, 2nd Edition, Springer, 2006, 523 p.
- Bartlett W., Baxter R., Livesay E., Schmidt B., Stanard T., Wright W., Comparison of Drag-Sled and Skidding-Vehicle Drag Factors on Dry Roadways, SAE Technical Paper, 2006, vol. 1, pp. 1345-1370.
Dmitry Y. Malakhov, Ph. D., associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Sergey V. Zaitsev, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia,
Svetlana A. Karaseva, design engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Head office «Research and production association «Vint» JSC «CzS «Zvezdochka»,
11, Novinskij b-r, Moscow, 121099, Russia
The article considers the possibility of using a double-section amphibious platform with auger movers for off-shore unloading of vessels and also provides methods for delivering cargo to port points by various means of transport along the Northern sea route. There are highlighted the basic principles of development of special amphibious vehicles adapted to perform this set of tasks. Such vehicles must provide certain technical and economic indicators, which are include: specific load capacity and cargo capacity; draught and traction properties, characteristics of the support and profile cross-country abilities (primarily when driving on snow virgin land and wetlands); low draft; good stability; efficiency of the water mover. The specified requirements are met by the designed amphibious vehicle with auger movers (amphibious auger platform – AAP). The AAP consists of two articulated sections, the bodies of which are mated using an articulation coupling. Each section consists of one central and two side pontoons. When the platform is moving, the side pontoons are located on the sides of the vehicle at the same level with the central part; in the transport position, they are located on the central pontoon, so that the AAP corresponds to the railway gauge. The platform turn is achieved by sections turn with an articulation coupling, as well as by changing the rotation speed of the augers of one of the sides. The article also describes the evaluation of the main indicators of AAP land moving within the parameters of power train and movers, calculations of characteristics of water moving at various speeds. Numerical modeling methods were used to determine these characteristics of the amphibious auger platform.
Keywords: auger, amphibious vehicle, double-section vehicle, off-shore unloading of vessels.
- Kurnikova E.Yu., Materialy` XIV molodezhnoj nauchno-texnicheskoj konferencii «Vzglyad v budushhee – 2016», Saint-Petersburg, AO «CzKB MT «Rubin», 2016, pp. 272-281.
- Kuleshov A.P., Kolotilin V.E. E`kologichnost` dvizhitelej transportno-texnologicheskix mashin (Eco-friendliness of transport and technological vehicles movers), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1993, 286 p.
- Karaseva S.A. Avtomobil`. Doroga. Infrastruktura, 2014, no. 2 (2), p. 11.
- Kulyashov A.P., Dorovskix S.V., Shapkin V.A., Molev Yu.I. Informatsionnyye systemy i tekhnologii, Sbornik nauchnykh trudov, Nizhniy Novgorod, NGTU, 2000, pp. 444-448.
- Danilov R.G. Stroitel`ny`e i dorozhny`e mashiny`, 2015, no. 1, pp. 53-58.
- Kolotilin V.E., Mixeev A.V., Beresnev P.O.,
Belyaev A.M., Papunin A.V., Makarov V.S., Zezyulin D.V., Belyakov V.V., Kurkin A.A. Trudy` NGTU im. R.E. Alekseeva, 2015, no. 3 (110),
- Shapkin V.A., Vaxidov U.Sh., Erasov I.A., Koshurina A.A., Molev Yu.I. Vvedenie v dinamiku sistem zasnezhennaya mestnost` – rotorno-vintovaya mashina (Introduction to the dynamics of systems of snow-covered terrain - rotary-screw machine), Nizhniy Novgorod, NIU RANXiGS, 2017, 390 p.
- Korablev I.Yu, Kulyashov A.P., Shapkin V.A., Donato I.O. Sostoyanie i perspektivy` avtomobil`nogo transporta v Rossii, Sbornik dokladov, Nizhniy Novgorod, NGTU, 1998, pp. 325-334.
В статье рассматривается вариант моделирования поведения водителя в системе «водитель – машина», оценивается влияние составляющих системы на управляемость машины и обосновывается необходимость упреждающих действий в связи с задержками в системе.
динамическая модель, система «водитель – машина», психофизиологические характеристики водителя, система автоматического регулирования, моделирование поведения водителя.
- Ломов, Б.Ф. Человек и техника / Б.Ф. Ломов. – 2-е изд. – М.: Знание, 1966. – 464 с.
- Васильченков, В.Ф. Концептуальные основы развития теории автомобильной техники: дис. … д-ра техн. наук/ В.Ф. Васильченков; РВАИ. – Рязань, 2000. – 403 с.
- Васильченков, В.Ф. Военная инженерная психология как составная часть автомобильной эргономики: монография / В.Ф. Васильченков. – Рязань: РВАИ, 2005. – 203 с.
STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF PRODUCING LUBRICATION GREASE BASED ON SOLIDOL GREASE AND POLYUREA THICKENER FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION MACHINES IN VIETNAM
Le Trong Tuan, postgraduate, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The article discusses the results of research aimed at developing specific criteria for choosing a suitable lubricating grease for use in the maintenance and repair of road construction machines in the tropical climate of Vietnam. The author has developed a new synthetic lubricating grease based on standard Solidol and a polyurea thickener for the production and use in real operating conditions of road construction machines in Vietnam. The article analyzes the advantages, disadvantages, field of application, as well as the market share of standard lubricating grease of imported and domestic production, used in the maintenance and repair of road construction machines in Vietnam. The results of the analysis show the relevance and importance of the problem of organizing production at affordable prices of grease lubricants with characteristics suitable for the tropical conditions of Vietnam. According to the criterion of economic efficiency, the cost of the proposed lubricating grease is approximately 1,22÷1,56 times lower than the cost of the most popular lubricating greases currently on the Vietnamese market.
Keywords: the tropical climate of Vietnam, lubricating grease, maintenance and repair, road construction machines.
- Duong Thi Hang. Issledovanie tekhnologii izgotovleniya termostojkoj plastichnoj smazki s ispol'zovaniem modificirovannogo bentonitovogo zagustitelya (Research on heat-resistant grease production technology using modified bentonite thickener), Hanoi, 2019, 158 p.
- Zorin V.A., Le T.T. Nauchno-tekhnicheskij vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2019, no. 1, pp. 45-49.
- Le, T.T., Zorin V.A., Khaziev A.A. Stroitel'nye i dorozhnye mashiny, 2021, no. 2, pp. 12-16.
- Pham Thi Thuy Ha. Issledovanie tekhnologii proizvodstva plastichnoj smazki na osnove litiya i kal'ciya, soderzhashchej tverdye smazochnye materialy, dlya ispol'zovaniya v saharnoj promyshlennosti (Research on production technology of lithium/calcium-based lubricating grease containing solid lubricants for use in the sugar industry), Hanoi, 2014, 93 p.
- V’etnamskaya neftekhimicheskaya korporaciya Petrolimex, available at: https://www.plc.petrolimex.com.vn/index.html (15.11.2020).
- Gidroizoljacionnye primenenija materialov iz polimocheviny v stroitel'stve vo V'etname, available at: https://tamop3d.vn/ung-dung-cua-polyurea (30.06.2021).
- Mnogocelevye plastichnye smazki vo V'etname, available at: https://dauthuyluc.org.vn/danh-muc-san-pham/mo-cong-nghiep/mo-da-dung/ (15.11.2020).
- Nekotorye osnovnye brendy plastichnyh smazok vo V'etname, available at: https://daunhotchinhhang.vn/ (15.11.2020).
- Stoimost' nekotorye tipichnye plastichnye smazki na v'etnamskom rynke, available at: https://vatgia.com/daunhotBachKhoa&module=product&view=listudv&record_id=5524 (10.12.2020).
- Polimocheviny vodostojkaja kraska vo V'etname, available at: https://sieuthichongtham.com.vn/neoproof-polyurea-h.html (30.06.2021).
Gennady V. Kustarev, Ph.D., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia,
Mikhail V. Doudkin, Dr.Sc., professor, MDudkin@ektu.kz,
Alina I. Kim, Dr.Sc., associate professor, email@example.com,
Yelena L. Dudkina, senior researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Andrei B. Bugaev, doctoral student, email@example.com,
Bekbolat A. Moldakhanov, doctoral student, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Valery V. Rogovsky, Senior Lecturer, email@example.com,
D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University,
69, Protozanov Street, Ust-Kamenogorsk, 070004, Kazakhstan
The paper describes the design features, operating conditions and parameters calculation of the combined working body of the icebreaker machine, graphical dependences of the combined rotor parameters of the icebreaker on the state, temperature and height of the ice layer being destroyed are constructed. The verification and comparison of the experimental data reliability obtained during testing of full-scale samples of the combined working body with the mathematical modeling results of the striker dynamic penetration into the ice cover of asphalt concrete highways is carried out. The aim of the study is to increase the efficiency and reduce the energy intensity of winter maintenance of highways and sidewalks, to establish patterns of destruction of snow-ice formations based on various principles of the working bodies interaction of machines for the winter maintenance of urban areas and snow-ice formations cleaned from the road surface, study modes, parameters and the speed of rotation and movement of the working bodies. The main competitive advantage of the proposed development lies in the complete absence of such units in the world market of municipal equipment. The uniqueness of the development is protected by patents and lies in the special effect of the working body, in which the surface to be cleaned is not damaged. Taking into account the year-round operation of the basic icebreaker unit, it has the lowest unit cost of any unit on the market.
Keywords: icebreaker, road maintenance, strikers, ice chipping, snow and ice formations.
- Doudkin M., Kim A., Guryanov G., Mlynczak M., Eleukenov M., Bugaev A., Rogovsky V. Process modeling and experimental verification of the conditions of ice coverage destruction of automobile roads, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, 2019, vol. 42(4),
- Doudkin M., Kustarev G., Mlynczak M., Guryanov G., Kim A., Vavilov A. Vestnik MADI, 2018, no. 3 (54), pp. 67-74.
- Pozynich E.K., Pozynich K.P., Eunap R.A. Mekhaniki XXI veku, 2015, no. 14, pp. 297-302.
- Agricultural statistics, Washington, Government Printing Office, 2016, 990 p.
- Warwick K. Beyond Industrial Policy: Emerging Issues and New Trends, OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers, 2013, no. 2, http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5k4869clw0xp-en
- Mandrovskij K.P. Vestnik MADI, 2016, no. 1 (44), pp. 26-33.
- 7. Balovnev V.I., Danilov R.G., Seliverstov N.D. Nauka i tekhnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2018, no. 2,
- Docenko A.I. Vestnik MADI, 2018, no. 2,
Stanislav M. Grushetskiy, Ph.D., associate professor,
SPbGASU, 4, Vtoraya Krasnoarmeiskaya str., Saint Petersburg, 190005, Russia
The Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS allows you to control many parameters of road vehicles. Some of the main parameters are: location (location), level and consumption of consumed fuel, voltage of the on-board network. In addition to the above mentioned parameters for the operation of road machines, depending on the installed sensors, almost all movements of working systems and organs can be controlled. The final goal of the road machine monitoring system is not only to obtain remotely important parameters about the operation of road machines at facilities, but also to objectively evaluate them in order to make the right decision on the actual and further planned operation of road machines. The analysis of the results of the monitoring system of road machines today is relevant and priority research (questions). At the same time, there are many different opinions and ways to solve this issue among persons associated with the operation of road machines, other machines and in general equipment. The study of this issue has at least two components - practical and scientific. The performance of the monitoring system often remains low. This, from a technical point of view, means that the potential of the system itself is not realized enough to take advantage of all available opportunities. Therefore, the purpose of this article is to outline some of the main features of the analysis of the results of the monitoring system of road machines, which can significantly increase the efficiency of the monitoring system of road machines itself. The article may be of both scientific and practical interest to all persons involved in the operation of road machines and other types of equipment.
Keywords: operation, road machinery, system, monitoring, efficiency.
- Mandrovskij K.P. Mehanizacija stroitel'stva, 2016, vol. 77, no. 10, pp. 47-55.
- Kudaev A.N., Kosenko A.A., Bobrov D.V., Bobrov V.N. Sovremennye naukoemkie tehnologii, 2016, no. 4-2, pp. 255-259.
- Grusheckij S.M., Evtjukov S.A., Repin S.V., Sobolev A.A. Vestnik MADI, 2021, no. 1 (64), pp. 30-37.
- Manakov A.L., Igumnov A.A., Kolarzh S.A. Fiziko-tehnicheskie problemy razrabotki poleznyh iskopaemyh, 2013, no. 4, pp. 125-132.
- Ozornin S.P., Berdnikov I.E. Vestnik Zabajkal'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2014, no. 8, pp. 64-69.
- Gaffarova S.R. Sovershenstvovanie avtotransportnyh sistem i servisnyh tehnologij, Sbornik nauchnyh trudov, Saratov, Saratovskij gosudarstvenny`j tekhnicheskij universitet imeni Gagarina Yu.A., 2018, pp. 107-115.
- Konev V.V., Obuhov A.G., Sozonov S.V., Borodin D.M., Polovnikov E.V. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona, 2015, № 3, pp. 159-164.
- Docenko A.I. Vestnik MADI, 2018, no. 2 (53),
- Merdanov Sh.M, Konev V.V., Pirogov S.P., Borodin D.M., Sozonov S.V. Inzhenernyj vestnik Dona, 2014, no. 2(29), pp. 104-109.
- Miz' V.A., Hahanova A.V. Avtomatizirovannye sistemy upravlenija i pribory avtomatiki, 2012, no. 161, pp. 25-31.
- Grusheckij S.M., Evtjukov S.A., Repin S.V., Kuznecov A.A. Nauchno-tehnicheskij vestnik Brjanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2021, no. 1,pp. 38-52.
Vladimir G. Gubanov, postgraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org,
SPbGASU, 2 Krasnoarmejskaja ul.4, Saint Petersburg, 198005, Russia
At present, with the increase in the power of the engines of road construction machines, the loads on their working equipment and, accordingly, on the drives of working equipment, in particular on the hydraulic cylinders of the drive of the working equipment of excavators, increase. In addition, the standard sizes of hydraulic cylinders, the speed of movement of the rods, the intensity of operation and, consequently, the wear rate increase. The hydraulic cylinder of a construction machine, such as an excavator, has a deflection before the start of operation. This deflection is a consequence of the technological deflection of the hydraulic cylinder elements, such as the rod and sleeve, as well as the presence of gaps in the contact points of the rod with the guide sleeve and the sleeve with the piston. Under the influence of the load during operation, the deflection value increases as plastic deformations of the long elements of the hydraulic cylinder of the rod and sleeve appear, as well as a result, the appearance of plastic deformations in the contact points of the hydraulic cylinder elements, such as the rod and piston sealing units. The deflection value is the shoulder of the bending moment acting on the hydraulic cylinder during operation. With an increase in the deflection, the bending moment also increases significantly, which leads to reactions at the points of contact of the piston with the sleeve and the sleeve with the rod. A hydraulic cylinder subjected to such loads significantly reduces its reliability and service life. The paper considers the state of the guide elements of the hydraulic cylinder as a result of their elastic deformation and elastic convergence.
Keywords: hydraulic cylinder, deformation, contact, stress, reaction.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Pleshivceva S.V., Zhmurov V.V. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyj analiz. Modelirova-nie, 2007, no. 4 (16), pp, 39-44.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Tarasov V.A., Eresko S.P., Zhmurov V.V., Kobzova I.O. Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii. 2015, no. 1 (25), pp. 66-72.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Usova S.V. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistem-nyj analiz. Modelirovanie, 2009, no. 3 (23), pp. 174-179.
- Kobzov D.Yu. Vestnik Tadzhikskogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2012, no. 4 (20), pp. 30-39.
- Kragel'skij I.V., Dobychin M.N., Kombalov V.S. Osnovy raschyotov na trenie i iznos (Fundamentals of calculations for friction and wear), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1977, 526 p.
- Zorin V.A. Osnovy dolgovechnosti stroitel'nyh i dorozhnyh mashin (Fundamentals of durability of construction and road vehicles), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1986, 248 p.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Zhmurov V.V., Kobzova I.O., Kulakov A.Yu., Gubanov V.G. Materialy I Vserossiyskoj zaochnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferensii “Nazemnye transportno-tekhnologicheskie sredstva: proektiro-vanie, proizvodstvo, ekspluataciya”, Chita, ZabGU, 2016, pp. 107-115.
- Repin S. V., Shimanova A. A., Lutov D.A. Vestnik MADI, 2021, no. 1 (64), pp. 23-30.
- Grusheckij S.M., Evtyukov S.A., Repin S.V., Sobolev A.V, Vestnik MADI, 2021, no. 1 (64), pp. 30-38.
- Lozovskij V.N. Nadyozhnost' gidravlicheskih agregatov (Reliability of hydraulic units), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1974, 320 p.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Gubanov V.G., Zhmurov V.V., Kobzova I.O., Kulakov A.Yu., Karimov D.R. Nauchnyj al'manah, 2020, no. 2-2 (64), pp. 54-61.
- Kobzov D.Yu., ZHmurov V.V., Kobzova I.O. Gubanov V.G. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyj analiz. Modelirovanie, 2016, no. 2 (50), pp. 49-58.
- Burenin V.V. Stroitel'nye i dorozhnye mashiny, 2015, no. 6, pp, 25-29.
- Kobzov D.Yu., Lapshin V.L., Repin S.V., Gubanov V.G., Lhanag D. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov, 2019, no. 1 (72), pp. 158-167.
- Nabatnikov Yu.F., Ngo Van Tuan, Ngo Vu Nguen. Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij byulleten' (nauchno-tekhnicheskij zhurnal), 2019, no. S45, pp. 3-18.
- Evtyukov S.A., Repin S.V., Grusheckij S.M., Karro G.A. Vestnik MADI, 2020, no. 3 (62), pp. 62-69.
Ivan V. Fadeev, Dr.Sc., associate professor, email@example.com,
I. Yakovlev CHSPU, Russia, 428012, Cheboksary, K. Marx st., 38,
Sheyizdan V. Sadetdinov, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
I.N. Ulyanov Chuvash State University, Russia, 428015, Cheboksary, Moskovsky Prosp., 15,
Lyudmila Sh. Pestryaeva, Ph.D., associate professor, engineering student, email@example.com,
FSBEI HE Chuvash SAA, Russia, 428003, Cheboksary, K. Marx st., 29,
Vladimir S. Ershov, student, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Danila A. Ptitsyn, assistant, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The technology of car repair provides for the external washing of the removed units and the washing of individual parts after disassembly using synthetic detergents (SD). One of the disadvantages of SD used in the repair production is low anticorrosive properties. In order to develop effective anticorrosive additives to SD based on glyceroborate compounds, a comparative study of the effect of glycerol borate, glyceroborate glycolic acid, and glutaric acid glyceroborate on the anticorrosive properties of an aqueous solution of a synthetic detergent Labomid-203 was carried out. The corrosion-electrochemical and corrosion-fatigue behavior of steel St10 in the Labomid-203 solution was carried out by the methods of gravimetry, recording of potentiodynamic polarization curves using a P-5242 potentiostat, and cyclic loading. It was found that glycerol borate, glycolic acid glyceroborate and glutaric acid glyceroborate increase the anticorrosive properties of a 3 % solution of Labomid-203 by 57, 73, 90 %, respectively. The introduction of glyceroborate compounds into the Labomid-203 solution enhances the electrode potentials of St10 steel, and also increases the degree of purification and reduces the contact angle of the metal surface wetting. The developed glyceroborate compounds are recommended as anticorrosive additives to SD for washing parts in the repair of automotive equipment.
Keywords: parts washing, synthetic detergent Labomid-203, anticorrosive properties, glycerol borate, glyceroborate of glycolic acid, glyceroborate of glutaric acid.
- Toygambayev S.K. Aktual'nyye problemy sovremennoy nauki, 2016, no. 3 (88), pp. 217-221.
- Fadeyev I.V., Novoselov A.M., Sadetdinov Sh.V. Vestnik MADI, 2014, no. 4 (39), pp. 15-17.
- Kuznecov Yu.I., Vershok D.B., Bulgakov D.S. Patent RU 2510733 C2, 10.04.2014.
- Karelina M.Yu., Cherepnina T.Yu., Volkova A. I. Organizatsionno-ekonomicheskiye i innovatsionno-tekhnologicheskiye problemy modernizatsii ekonomiki Rossii, Sbornik statei, Penza, RIO PGA, 2020, pp. 100-104.
- Tkachev K.V., Plyshevskiy Yu.S. Khimiya kislorodnykh soyedineniy bora, Tezisy dokladov, Riga, Izdatel'stvo Latvijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. P. Stuchki, 1981, pp. 141-142.
- Tkachev K.V., Plyishevskiy Yu.S. Tehnologiya neorganicheskih soedineniy bora (Technology of inorganic boron compounds), Leningrad, Himiya, 1983, 208 p.
- Fadeyev I.V., Sadetdinov Sh.V. Vestnik MADI, 2016, no. 3 (46), pp. 49-55.
- Goyal M., Kumar S., Bahadur I., Verma C., Ebenso E.E. Organic corrosion inhibitors for industrial cleaning of ferrous and nonferrous metals in acidic solutions: A review, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2018, vol. 256, pp. 565-573.
- Karelina M.Yu., Titov N.V., Kolomeychenko A.V., Vinogradov V.V., Petrikov I.A., Podzharaya K. S. Stroitel'nyye i dorozhnyye mashiny, 2015, no. 8, pp. 34-37.
- Bykov V.V., Zagorodskikh B.P., Rementsov A.N., Yudin V.M. Izvestiya Nizhnevolzhskogo agrouniversitetskogo kompleksa: nauka i vysshee professional'noe obrazovanie, 2019, no. 1 (53), pp. 249-255.
- Shvarts Ye.M. Vzaimodeystviye bornoy kisloty so spirtami i oksikislotami (Interaction of boric acid with alcohols and hydroxy acids), Riga: Zinatne, 1990, 410 p.
- Luk'yanova N.V., Men'shikov I.A., Shein A.B. Nauka Rossii: celi i zadachi, Sbornik nauchnykh trudov, Ekaterinburg, NIC "L-ZHurnal", 2017, pp. 5-13.
- Zagidullin R.N., Dmitriyeva T.G., Yamaliyev R.F. Khimicheskaya promyshlennost' segodnya, 2013, no. 3, pp. 9-20.
- Rozenfel'd I. L., Frolova L. V., Tavadze N. N. Zashhita metallov, 1980, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 133 – 136.
- Romanov V. V. Vlijanie korrozionnoj sredy na ciklicheskuju prochnost' metallov (Effect of corrosion medium on the cyclic strength of metals), Moscow, Nauka, 1969, 219 p.
Kirill B. Evseev, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org,
BMSTU, 5, 2nd Baumanskaya st., Moscow, 105005, Russia
Articulated tracked trains designed with a double-jointed unit are rationally used to transport large indivisible cargoes in the Far North. Steering such vehicles is a difficult task for the operator and requires a high degree of skill. Therefore, the authors propose automating traffic control systems or using unmanned vehicles that follow a reference trajectory, for example, in front of the moving vehicle (the leader), to provide safe cargo transportation. The paper considers the synthesis of the control law of the vehicles turning to ensure the following of a reference trajectory. The developed steering law provides an automated or unmanned movement of a double-jointed tracked train along a given path. The steering law is effective in eliminating control errors in both the lateral offset from the reference trajectory and in the course angle, which provides high trajectory following accuracy.
Keywords: double articulated tracked train, turn, turn control law, trajectory following, control error, unmanned traffic.
- Zubov P.P., Makarov V.S., Zezjulin D.V., Beljakov V.V., Kolotilin V.E., Kurkin A.A. Trudy NGTU im. RE. Alekseeva, 2015, no. 2 (109), pp. 170–176.
- Fuady S., Ibrahim A.R., Trilaksono B.R. Comparative Experimental Study of Formation Control of Mobile Robots, Procedia Technology, 2013, vol. 11, pp. 689–695.
- Shin J., Huh J., Park Y. Asymptotically stable path following for lateral motion of an unmanned ground vehicle, Control Engineering Practice, 2015, vol. 40, pp. 102–112.
- Dvorkin V.V., Karutin S.N. Vestnik SibGAU, 2013, no. 6 (52), pp. 70‑76.
- Chen T., Chen L., Xu X., Cai Y., Jiang H., Sun X. Passive actuator-fault-tolerant path following control of autonomous ground electric vehicle with in-wheel motors, Advances in Engineering Software, 2019, vol. 134, pp. 22–30.
- Gorelov V.A., Kosicyn B.B., Miroshnichenko A.V., Staduhin A.A Izvestija MGTU MAMI, 2019, no. 4 (42), pp. 21–28.
- Mathworks, available at: https://www.mathworks.com (01.04.2021).
- Gorelov V.A., Evseev K.B., Chudakov O.I., Balkovskij K.S. Izvestija MGTU MAMI, 2020, no. 4 (46). pp. 2–16.
- Padalkin B.V., Kotiev G.O., Staduhin A.A., Kosicyn B.B. Trudy NAMI, 2020, no. 2 (281), pp. 14–24.
- Padalkin B.V., Kotiev G.O., Staduhin A.A., Kosicyn B.B. Trudy NAMI, 2020, no. 3 (282), pp. 14–23.
STRUCTURAL-PHASE STATE OF THE SURFACE LAYER OF LOW-CARBON STEEL AFTER ELECTROLYTIC-PLASMA MODIFICATION
Kuat K. Kombaev, Ph.D., associate professor, Kombaev82@mail.ru,
Mikhail V. Doudkin, Dr.Sc., professor, MDudkin@ektu.kz,
Alina I. Kim, Dr.Sc., associate professor, email@example.com,
Akbota B. Kassenova, engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Gauhar M. Toktorbaeva, engineer, email@example.com,
D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan technical university,
69, Protozanova str., Ust-Kamenogorsk, 070003, Kazakhstan,
Daryn S. Kamzin, engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
«Ust-Kamenogorsk Industrial Valves Plant» JSC,
49, Ostrovsky str., Ust-Kamenogorsk, 070003, Kazakhstan
An alternative technology of strengthening by electrolytic-plasma modification of low-carbon alloy steel for the wedge columns binding for stop valves has been developed. The processing of steel 20X samples was carried out on an experimental installation, the optimal processing modes were determined experimentally. Simulation of the treated surface makes it possible to assume that during the electrolytic-plasma heating of parts, along with quenching, chemical modification of the metal surface layers occurs. The volt-temperature characteristic with the superposition of real time on the proposed processing clearly shows a significant reduction in the time for hardening, relative to traditional hardening methods of similar steel. Also, energy consumption and, accordingly, the cost of the part and the product as a whole are significantly reduced. Electrolyte-plasma modification promotes the transformation of coarse-grained pearlite-ferrite microstructure into quenched martensite. An increase in hardness relative to the initial state indicates an increase in physical and mechanical properties after electrolyte-plasma treatment. The advantage of the method of electrolytic-plasma treatment consists in low energy consumption at high quenching rates, the possibility of local surface treatment, there are prerequisites for creating a semi-industrial installation for an alternative electrolyte-plasma hardening. The research results indicate a phase transformation of the steel surface and its modification with carbon, as well as an increase in hardness, which undoubtedly leads to an increase in the durability of the part.
Keywords: electrolyte-plasma modification, martensite, microstructure, hardening, hardness.
- Bondarev A.A., Tyurin Yu.N., Pogrebnyak A.D, Kolisnichenko O.V., Duda I.M. Uprochnyayushchiye tekhnologii i pokrytia 2012, no. 4 (88), pp. 16-20
- Doudkin M., Kombayev K., Kim A., Azamatov B., Azamatova Zh. Research of cutting temperature reducing of titanium alloy grade 5 below polymorphic transformation depending on calculation of cutting modes, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, 2020, vol.10, issue 2, pp.747–758.
- Doudkin M.B., Kombayev K.K., Kim A.I., Mlynczak M., Rakhadilov B.K. Surface hardening of the aluminum alloys Al3 by electrolytic-plasma treatment, News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, 2019, vol. 4(436),pp. 222–229.
- Kylyshkanov M.K., Kombayev K.K., Pogrebnyak A.D. Patent KZ 23178 A4, 15.11.2010.
- Rakhadilov B.K., Sagdoldina Zh.B., Ocheredko I.A., Kombaev K.K., Khassenov A.K. Impact research of electron beam processing on the structure and properties of PA6 polyamide, Eurasian Physical Technical Journal, 2019, vol. 16(2), pp. 43-47.
- Wu J., Xue W., Wang B., Jin X., Du, J., Li Y. Characterization of carburized layer on T8 steel fabricated by cathodic plasma electrolysis. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, vol. 245, pp. 9-15.
- Wang B., Xue W., Wu J., Jin X., Hua M., Wu Z. Characterization of surface hardened layers on Q235 low-carbon steel treated by plasma electrolytic borocarburizing, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2013, no.578, pp.162-169.
- Jiang Y., Geng T., Bao Y., Zhu Y. Electrolyte-electrode interface and surface characterization of plasma electrolytic nitrocarburizing, Surface and Coatings Technology, 2013, vol. 216, pp. 232-236.
- Jiang Y.-F., Bao Y.-F., Yang K. Effect of C/N concentration fluctuation on formation of plasma electrolytic carbonitriding coating on Q235, Journal of Iron and Steel Research International, 2012, vol.19, no.11, pp.39-45
- Karimi Zarchi M., Shariat M.H., Dehghan S.A., Solhjoo S. Characterization of nitrocarburized surface layer on AISI 1020 steel by electrolytic plasma processing in an urea electrolyte, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2013, vol. 2(3), pp. 213-220.
- Skakov M.K., Rakhadilov B.K., Batyrbekov E.G, Vestnik Kazakhstanskogo natsionalnogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2014, no. 3, pp. 493-501.
- Tavakoli H., Mousavi Khoie S.M., Marashi S.P.H., Bolhasani O. Effect of electrolyte composition on characteristics of plasma electrolysis nitrocarburizing, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2013, vol. 22(8), pp. 2351-2358.
- Tavakoli H., Mousavi Khoie S.M., Marashi S.P.H., Hosseini Mogadam S.A. Characterization of submicron-size layer produced by pulsed bipolar plasma electrolytic carbonitriding, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, vol. 583, pp. 382-389.
- Mahzoon F., Behgozin S.A., Bahrololoom M.E., Javadpour S. Study the fatigue-wear behavior of a plasma electrolytic nitrocarburized (PEN/C) 316L stainless steel, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2012, vol. 21(8), pp.1751-1756.
- Lin N., Xie R., Zhou P., Zou J.,Ma Y., Wang Z., Han P., Wang Z., Tang B., Tian W. Review on improving wear and corrosion resistance of steels via plasma electrolytic saturation technology, Surface Review and Letters, 2016, vol. 23(4), art. 1630002.
HIGHWAYS, BRIDGES & TRANSPORT TUNNELS
Daria Yu. Mishina, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The paper gives analysis of foreign and domestic snow fences on roads and their classification, presents advantages and disadvantages of the main snow fences, as well as the prospects for their development. One of the main tasks facing the operating organizations is snow deposit control during the winter maintenance of highways. In world practice, they install various types of snow fences in order to protect highways. In addition to the protective function such fences contribute to a reduction in the scope of snow removal equipment work and, as a result, financial costs for winter road maintenance. The author provides an analysis of domestic and foreign snow fences used on highways. Japanese and American designs of snow fences are considered as foreign experience. The author gives a generalizing classification of snow-retention devices by the type of execution, material for production, availability of transparency, type of construction and installation on the basis of the assessment and generalization of the data. Traditional means of protection are considered in detail, such as snow-retention fences, portable slat shields and polymer-based nets, as well as non-traditional - temporary spatial means and devices with variable transparency. The advantages and disadvantages of the main designs of snow-holding devices are estimated. The promising scientific directions for their development and improvement have been identified.
Keywords: snow fences, snowdrift, snow control measures, winter maintenance.
- Korneeva D.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie konstruktsii vremennykh snegozaderzhivayushchikh ustroistv dlya primeneniya na skorostnykh dorogakh i avtomagistralyakh (Improvement of the design of temporary snow fences on high-speed roads and highways), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MADI, 2016, 135 p.
- KGKU Altajavtodor, available at: https://www.altdor.ru/tekushhee-sostoyanie-avtodorog (18.03.2021).
- The Highway Snowstorm Countermeasure Manual (Abridged Edition), available at: https://www2.ceri.go.jp/fubuki_manual/pdf/manual.eng.pdf (24.03.2021).
- Tabler R.D. Controlling blowing and drifting snow fences and road design, Final Report, Niwot, Colorado, 2003, 345 p.
- Constantinescu G., Muste M., Basnet K. TR-626: Optimization of Snow Drifting Mitigation and Control Methods for Iowa Conditions, Final Report, Iowa City, IA, 2015, 122 p.
- Basnet K., Constantinescu G., Muste M., Ho H. Method to assess efficiency and improve design of snow fences, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 2014, vol. 141(3), art. 04014136.
- Tihonov V.A. Obosnovanie trebovanij k parametram i opredelenie oblasti primeneniya snegozashchitnyh ustrojstv s izmenyayushchejsya prosvetnost'yu (Justification of the requirements for the parameters and determination of the field of application of snow fence with varying illumination), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, Rosdornii, 1990, 170 p.
- Karih Yu., Tihonov V. Avtomobil'nye dorogi, 1990, no 9 (90), p. 16.
- Egorov A.O. Povyshenie effektivnosti raboty snegozaderzhivayushchih ustrojstv v regionah s peremennymi vertami (Improving the efficiency of snow retention devices in regions with variable vertices.), Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, MIIT, 2008, 174 p.
- Egorov O.K., Ashpiz E.S, Egorov A.O. Patent RU 2324027 C1, 10.05.2008.
Viktor V. Ushakov, Dr.Sc., professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Vladimir A. Yarmolinskiy, Dr.Sc. professor, email@example.com,
Sergey. I. Voronin, undergraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp, Moscow, 125319, Russia
The problem of increasing the construction season for the installation of asphalt concrete pavements at a low air temperature is becoming increasingly relevant in the conditions of the cold climate of our country and the annual increase in traffic intensity and load on highways. At a low air temperature, the laying of asphalt concrete mix is often carried out without taking into account the specifics of the work, which leads to a decrease in transport and operational characteristics, as well as to a reduction in the service life of road surfaces between repairs. In this regard, the issues of ensuring the quality of road works in conditions of low air temperature are relevant. The article considers the issues of choosing the technology of asphalt concrete pavement construction, types of asphalt concrete mixes, types of binders and special additives that allow to ensure the required quality of work at a low air temperature. Methods for increasing the workability and compaction of hot asphalt concrete mixtures are presented. A set of preparatory measures is given that allows to increase the time of transportation of asphalt concrete mixtures and to increase the time of work. Methods of preparation of road bases for the device of asphalt concrete coverings at a low air temperature are considered. The measures necessary for the production of works under unfavorable weather and climatic conditions and negative air temperature are given.
Keywords: asphalt concrete coating, low air temperature, hot asphalt concrete mixes, polymer-bitumen binders, complex of preparatory works.
- Metodicheskiye rekomendatsii po ustroystvu asfaltobetonnykh pokrytiy pri neblagopriyatnykh pogodnykh usloviyakh, ODM 218.3.102-2017. (Methodological recommendations for the installation of asphalt concrete pavements in adverse weather conditions, Industry Road Methodological Document 218.3.102-2017), Мoscow, Informavtodor, 2019, 46 p.
- Ushakov V.V, Yarmolinsky V.A. Nauka i tekhnika v dorozhnoj otrasli, 2019, no. 1 (87), pp. 13–16.
- Yarmolinsky V.A., Voronin S.I., Yarmolinskaya E.V. Dalniy Vostok. Avtomobilnyye dorogi i bezopasnost dvizheniya, Mezhdunarodnyy sbornik nauchnykh trudov, Khabarovsk, TOGU, 2020, no. 20, pp. 144–151.
- Grishin I.V., Kayumov R.A., Ivanov G.P. Izvestiya Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta, 2013, no. 2 (24), pp. 99–107.
- Nemchinov V.M., Kholine S.A. Vestnik MADI, 2019, no. 4 (59), pp. 70-76.
- Nemchinov V.M., Kholine S.A., Korochkin A.V. Dorozhnyye odezhdy s asfaltobetonnymi pokrytiyami. Fizika raboty. Metodologiya proyektirovaniya i rascheta. Prochnost i dolgovechnost (Road clothing with asphalt concrete coatings. Physics of work. Design and calculation methodology. Strength and durability), Мoscow, ASV, 2019, 292 p.
- Yastremskiy D.A., Abaydullina T.N., Chepur P.V. Sovremennyye naukoyemkiye tekhnologii, 2016, no. 3-2, pp. 307–310.
- Dotsenko A.I., Sokolov A.A. Mekhanizatsiya stroitelstva, 2014, no. 7 (841), pp. 49–53.
- Kostelov M. P. Dorozhnaya tekhnika, 2010, Katalog-spravochnik, Saint-Petersburg, OOO «Slavutich», 2010, pp. 20–33.
- Shishkin E.A. Stroitelnyye i dorozhnyye mashiny, 2019, no. 1, pp. 50–52.
Andrey V. Korochkin, Ph.D., associate professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
This article describes the problems of taking into account the traffic of passenger cars when designing and calculating road pavements of highways. In Russian Federation two methods of calculation of pavements are applied. One of them is set out in Industry Road Codes (IRC) 218.046-01, the other in Preliminary National Standard (PNST) 265-2018. Analysis of these norms showed that the methodology of IRC is calculated with regard to road pavement loads only for trucks, excluding all passenger cars. Moreover, the author notes that these standards were developed in the early 2000s, when the majority of passenger cars in the country were cars of domestic brands, which weighed in the range of 800-1500 kg. Nowadays the weight of the cars is twice as much as 20 years ago. And some models weigh as much as small trucks. The calculation of the total modulus of elasticity was made taking into account the passenger cars according to the PNST methodology and without taking into account the IRC. The calculations showed that the total modulus of elasticity obtained taking into account the passenger cars is 6% higher than the total modulus of elasticity without taking these into account. The article gives specific recommendations for the calculation of road pavements and concludes that further research on this topic is necessary.
Keywords: road pavement, total modulus of elasticity of road pavement, coefficients of conversion to the design load, composition of traffic flow.
- Kanunnikov S.V. Otechestvennye legkovye avtomobili 1896-2000 (Domestic passenger cars 1896-2000), Moscow, Za Rulem, 2013, 513 p.
- Informacionnyj portal «Life.ru», available at: https://life.ru/p/1126997 (10.04.2021).
- Afinogenov O.P., Afinogenov A.O., Seryakova A.A. Molodoj uchenyj, 2014, no. 5 (64), pp. 41-43.
- Goryachev M.G. Vestnik MADI, 2021, no. 1 (64), pp. 85-90.
- Nemchinov M.V., Kholin A.S., Korochkin A.V. Dorozhnaya odezhda c asfal'tobetonnym pokrytiem. Fizika raboty. Metodologiya proektirovaniya i rascheta. Prochnost' i dolgovechnost' (Road clothes with asphalt-concrete pavement. Physics of work. Design and calculation methodology. Strength and durability), Moscow, ASV, 2019, 292 p.
- Radovskiyi B.S., Suprun A.S., Kozakov I.I. Proektirovanie dorozhnih odezhd bolchegruznih avtomobileyi (Design of road surfaces for heavy-duty vehicles) Kiev, Budivelnik, 1989, 168 p.
- Udaltsov I.E. Molodoj uchenyj, 2016, no. 12 (116), pp. 403-406.
- Konorev A.S. Uchet dinamicheskogo vozdejstviya mnogoosnyh transportnyh sredstv pri raschete dorozhnyh konstrukcij (Calculation of the dynamic impact of multi-axle vehicles in the calculation of road structures), Doctor’s thesis, Rostov-on-Don, Volgogradskij gosudarstvennyj arhitekturno-stroitel'nyj universitet, 2012, 187 p.
- Korochkin A.V. Trebuemaya prochnost' konstrukcij dorozhnyh odezhd avtomobil'nyh magistralej (The required strength of road pavement structures of highways), Moscow, Tekhpoligraftsentr, 2020, 196 p.
- Uglova E.V., Konorev A.S., Akulov V.V. Internet-zhurnal Naukovedenie, 2012, no. 4, р. 215.
THE METHOD OF DIFFERENTIATED ASSESSMENT OF THE INDICATORS OF THE USE OF HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLES IN THE TRANSPORTATION OF BULK CARGO IN CONDITIONS OF RESTRICTIONS DURING THE OPERATION OF ROADS
Boris S. Subbotin, assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Alexey V. Terentyev, Dr.Sc., professor, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The article presents a method of differentiated evaluation of the indicators of the use of heavy-duty vehicles in the transportation of bulk cargo under conditions of restrictions in the operation of roads within which: a multi-criteria system of indicators "car-road" was formed; the procedure for calculating indicators according to individual criteria (the performance of rolling stock, the cost of transportation and damage caused by heavy-duty vehicles to road surfaces) was determined; a multi-criteria optimization problem was formulated in the system of transportation of bulk cargo, the principal difference of which is the introduction of the above criteria on one hierarchical level; the conditions of the environment of operation of RTV during the transportation of bulk cargo were structured.
Keywords: heavy-duty vehicles, load-carrying capacity utilization factor, operating costs, road surface wear, multi-criteria assessment
- Kapustin, A.A. Problemy tekhnicheskoj ekspluatacii i avtoservisa podvizhnogo sostava avtomobil'nogo transporta, Sbornik trudov, Moscow, MADI, 2016, pp. 224-228.
- Karelina M.Yu., Arifullin I.V., Terentyev A.V., Vestnik MADI, 2018, no. 1 (52), pp. 3-9
- Kolesov Yu.B., Senichenkov Yu.B. Komponentnye tekhnologii matematicheskogo modelirovaniya (Component technologies of mathematical modelingl), St. Petersburg, Izdatel'stvo Politekhnicheskogo universiteta, 2013, 222 p.
- Kolesov Yu.B. , Senichenkov Yu.B. Modelirovanie sistem. Ob"ektno-orientirovannyj podhod (Modeling of systems. Object-oriented approach), St. Petersburg, BHV-Petersburg, 2006, 185 p.
- Meyer B. Ob"ektno-orientirovannoe konstruirovanie programmnyh sistem (Object-oriented Software Construction), Moscow, Russkaya redakciya, Internet universitet informacionnyh tekhnologij, 2005, 1198 p.
- Prudovsky B.D. Terentyev A. V. Zapiski Gornogo instituta, 2015, vol. 211, pp. 86-90.
- Isayeva, Ya. K. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2020, no. 12, pp. 145-148.
- Mel'nikova T.E., Mel'nikov S.E., Didkovskaya A.K., Adullina Z.M. Vestnik MADI, 2020, no. 2 (61) , pp. 71-76.
- Amirkhanov R.R., Rtishchev N.A., Terent'ev A.V. Aktual'nye problemy gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk, 2017, no. 1-1, pp. 49-51.
- Lazarev S.N., Oreshin N.A., Mamleev D.A. Upravlenie deyatel'nost'yu po obespecheniyu bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizheniya: sostoyanie, problemy, puti sovershenstvovaniya, 2019, no. 1(2), pPp. 278-284.
Valery M. Kurganov, Dr.Sc, professor, firstname.lastname@example.org,
TSU, 33, st. Zhelyabov, Tver, 170100, Russia,
Mikhail V. Gryaznov, Dr.Sc, professor, email@example.com,
Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 38, Lenin Ave., Magnitogorsk, 455000, Russia,
Egor A. Timofeev, Director of logistics, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Sitno-Product LLC, 1, st. Laznik, Magnitogorsk, 455007, Russia
The purpose of the study is to develop methodological recommendations for improving the operation of road transport at the poultry complex in terms of determining the optimal parameters for loading shipping containers with live poultry for their subsequent placement in a poultry car. This required an experimental confirmation of the hypothesis about the presence of an optimal stocking density of birds in transport boxes, which determines the smallest number of dead livestock during transportation to the slaughter by specialized road transport, as well as a mathematical justification of the experimental results. To achieve this goal, it was necessary to solve tasks related to: with the organization in the conditions of the existing poultry complex of a full-scale experiment, providing for the loading of an experimental poultry vehicle with transport boxes with different densities of poultry stocking and the subsequent fixation of the death of livestock in each of them based on the results of transportation; with the development of an economic and mathematical model for optimizing the density of poultry stocking in shipping boxes, the optimization criterion of which is the minimum losses of the poultry complex. The system of restrictions of the proposed economic and mathematical model provides for the correspondence of the gross weight of the transported cargo to the carrying capacity of transport containers and poultry vehicles, the presence of an additional set of returnable containers, ensuring that drivers can complete the transportation task without violating the requirements of labor legislation. The possibility of practical application of the research results is justified by the presence of an economic effect for the poultry complex of at least 6 million rubles per year.
Keywords: poultry vehicle, live bird transportation, transport box, poultry stocking density, container carrying capacity.
- Gryaznov M.V., Timofeev E.A. Materialy Nacional'noj nauchno-tehnicheskoj konferencii 25 sentjabrja 2019 g., Moskow, MADI, 2019, pp. 155-156.
- Gushhin V.V. Povyshenie kachestva i snizhenie poter' mjasa pticy na stadia proizvodstva (Improving the quality and reducing the loss of poultry meat at the production stage), Doctor of technical sciences, SergievPosad, All-Russian research and technological institute of poultry, 2004, 399 p.
- Timofeev E.A., Gryaznov M.V., Kurganov V.M. Perevozka zhivoj pticy avtomobil'nym transportom na sovremennom pticevodcheskom komplekse (Transportation of live birds by road at a modern poultry complex), Magnitogorsk, Magnitogorsk House of Printing, 2020, 120 p.
- Arikan М.S., Akin A.C., Akcay A., Aral Y., Sariozkan S., Cevrimli M.B., Polat M. Effects of transportation distance, slaughter age, and seasonal factors on total losses in broiler chickens, Revista Brasileira de Ciencia Avicola, 2017, vol. 19, issue 3, pp. 421-427.
- Gregory N.G. Welfare and hygiene during preslaughter handling, Meat Science, 1996, vol. 43 (Suppl. 1), pp. 35-46.
- Coob500. Breeder. Management. Supplement, available at: https://www.cobb-vantress.com/assets/Cobb-Files/product-guides/184e9d775d/0f19f6c0-0abc-11e9-9c88-c51e407c53ab.pdf (27.05.2021).
- Jayaprakash G., Sathiyabarathi M., Arokia Robert M., Tamilmani T. Transportation stress in broiler chicken, International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology, 2016, vol. 5(2), pp. 806-809.
- Owens C.M., Sams A.R. The influence of transportation on turkey meat quality, Poultry Science, 2000, vol. 79(8), pp. 1204-1207.
- Veserec V., Voslarova E., Conte F., Vecerkova L., Bedanova I. Negative trends in transport-related mortality rates in broiler chickens, Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 2016, vol. 29(12), pp. 1796-1804.
- Voslazhova E., Yanachkova B., Rubeshova L., Kozak A., Bedanova I., Steinhauser L., Evener V. Mortality Rates in Poultry Species and Categories during Transport for Slaughter, Acta Veterinaria Brno, 2007, vol. 76(SUPPL. 8), pp. S101-S108.
TRANSPORT SYSTEMS OF THE COUNTRY
Vadim V. Donchenko, Ph.D., senior researcher, email@example.com,
JSC «NIIAT», 17, Geroev Panfilovcev, Moscow, 125319, Russia
A number of negative consequences are associated with the functioning of transport, one of the most visible of which is road traffic accidents. The article deals with the issues of ensuring the stability of transport systems, analyzes the dynamics of changes in the social risk indicator in Russia over the past 15 years and compares its value with the level achieved in the countries with the greatest success in reducing accidents. It is concluded that changes in the general approaches to solving the problem of accidents are necessary to achieve the results announced by the Russian Government. Based on the analysis of the best foreign practices, the key principles of the approach to creating "safe systems" approved by the International Transport Forum are formulated, and the differences between this approach and the practice adopted in our country are outlined. Data on the probability of death of a road user in an accident at different hit-and-run/collision speeds are provided. The main tasks that must be solved in Russia for the practical implementation of the concept of "safe systems" are outlined.
Keywords: sustainable transport policy, social risk indicator, road accidents, the concept of "safe systems", the probability of death in a road accident.
- Donchenko V.V. Problemy obespecheniya ustojchivosti funkcionirovaniya gorodskih transportnyh sistem (Problems of ensuring the stability of the functioning of urban transport systems), Moscow, Catalog, 2005, 184 p.
- Malkov P.V. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik (Russian Statistical Yearbook), Moscow, Rosstat, 2020, 700 p.
- Burkov V.N., Kondrat'ev V.D., ShChepkin A.V. Mekhanizmy povysheniya bezopasnosti dorozhnogo dvizheniya (Mechanisms for improving road safety), Moscow, Lenard, 2017, 208 p.
- Kapskij D.V., Ryabchinskij A.I. Vestnik MADI, 2016, no. 2 (45), pp. 94-103.
- Towards Zero: Ambitious Road Safety Targets and the Safe System Approach, available at: https://www.internationaltransportforum.org/jtrc/safety/targets/08TargetsSummary.pdf (20.03.2021).
- Blinkin M.Ya., Reshetova E.M. Bezopasnost' dorozhnogo dvizheniya: istoriya voprosa, mezhdunarodnyj opyt, bazovye situacii (Road safety: background, international experience, basic situations), Moscow, ID Dom Vysshej shkoly ekonomiki, 2013, 240 p.
- Larsson P., Tingvall C. The Safe System Approach – A Road Safety Strategy Based on Human Factors Principles, available at: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2F978-3-642-39354-9_3.pdf (27.03.2021).
- Wegman F., Dijkstra A., Schermers G., Van Vliet P. Sustainable Safety in the Netherlands: Evaluation of National Road Safety, Transportation Research Record, 2006, vol. 1969, рр. 72-78.
- Wegman F. The future of road safety: A worldwide perspective, IATSS Research, 2017, vol. 40(2), рр. 66-71.
- Rudin-Brown C. M., Jamson S. Behavioural Adaptation and Road Safety. Theory, Evidence and Action, Boca Raton, CRC Press, 2013, 467 p.
DEVELOPMENT OF A METHODOLOGY FOR DETERMINING THE AMOUNT OF LOSSES CAUSED TO THE CITY BY PERSONS WHO INTERFERE WITH THE MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES IN MOSCOW
Dmitriy Y. Morozov, executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org,
NII ITS, 9/1, Armyanskiy per., Moscow, 101990, Russia,
Alexandr V. Zamyckih, engineer, email@example.com,
Maxim G. Pletnev, senior lecturer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
Every day in Moscow, there are many situations on the roads, as a result of which the roadway is blocked to one degree or another and inevitably interferes with the movement of the vehicle. Each such overlap entails significant both material and non-material losses for an unlimited number of state authorities, Moscow authorities, legal entities and individuals. A number of foreign and Russian studies are devoted to the issue of assessing damage from road accidents. Currently, there is no approved unified methodology for assessing socio-economic damage from road accidents, and an analysis of world practice shows that there is no universal approach to assessing material damage. NIIAT specialists have developed a methodology for assessing the socio-economic damage caused by road accidents, but it does not address the problem of assessing the damage caused by other overlaps. The work was carried out under an agreement between the "Center for Traffic Management of the Government of Moscow" and MADI on the provision of a grant to conduct research to determine the amount of losses caused by persons who create obstacles to the movement of other vehicles when they fail to fulfill the obligation to clear the roadway, and to develop a mechanism for their recovery.
Keywords: efficiency of the transport complex, roadway closure, recovery of losses from idle vehicles.
- Lavrikov I.N., Voprosy sovremennoj nauki i praktiki. Universitet im. V.I. Vernadskogo, 2013, no. 2 (46), pp. 27-31.
- Klepcova L.N., Materialy XVII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Prirodnye i intellektual'nye resursy. Sibresurs 2018», Kemerovo, KuzGTU, 2018, pp. 807.1-807.7.
- Klinkovshtejn G.I., Afanas`ev M.B. Organizaciya dorozhnogo dvizheniya (Organization of road traffic), Moscow, Transport, 2001, 247 p.
- Arrak A. Social'no-ekonomicheskaya effektivnost' passazhirskih perevozok: na primere avtomobil'nogo transporta (Socio-economic efficiency of passenger transportation: on the example of road transport), Tallinn, Eesti raamat, 1982, 198 p.
- Unizhaev A.S., Messer A.E., Maslennikov V.A. Informacionnaya sreda vuza, 2017, no. 1 (24), pp. 175-176.
- Tomsen A.A. Ekonomicheskaya ocenka transportnoj ustalosti (Economic assessment of transport fatigue), Moscow, 1971, 10 p.
- Markichev V.A. Molodoj uchenyj, 2016, no. 22-2 (126), pp. 17-19.
- Kichedzhi V.N., Xatoyama K. Moskva: transportny`e problemy` megapolisa (Moscow: transport problems of the megalopolis), Moscow, DPK Press, 2010, 283 p.
- Hodyakova E. Probka lezet v koshelek, available at: https://www.gazeta.ru/auto/2008/03/19_a_2671802.shtml (20.04.2021)
- Gavrilyuk M., Vorob’yova T., Shalagina E. Effects of road blocking on traffic flows in Moscow, Transportation Research Procedia, 2020, vol. 50, pp. 1-11.
MODERN METHODS FOR SOLVING OPERATIONAL PLANNING OF THE CARGO TRANSPORTATION PROCESS MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS
Viktor A. Klimenko, Director of AVREC, email@example.com,
MADI, 64, Leningradsky Prosp., Moscow, 125319, Russia
The article discusses the current state of the system of road freight transport in the Russian Federation. The relationship between the economy and transport services is given. The main indicators characterizing motor transport enterprises in terms of the provision of transport services are highlighted, and the main options for assessing the demand for the provision of cargo transportation services are determined. An algorithm for drawing up operational production planning is presented.
Keywords: transport and logistics complex, operational and production planning, road freight transportation, optimization, transportation process.
- Bogdanov A.A., Zajcev E.N., Kabanov S.A., Staroselec V.G. Transport Rossijskoj Federacii, 2012, no. 6 (43), pp. 77-78.
- Nazarychev, D.V. Razvitie transportno-logisticheskogo potencia-la avtomobil'nogo kompleksa s uchyotom mezhregional'noj ekono-micheskoj differenciacii (Development of the transport and logistics potential of the automobile complex taking into account interregional economic differentiation), Doctor’s thesis, Nizhny Novgorod, Lobachevsky University, 2015, 183 p.
- Bul'ba A.V., Demin V.A., Kutuzov I.I. Integrirovannaya logistika, 2010, no. 1, pp. 5-11.
- Kotova I.V. Dinamicheskaya optimizaciya velichiny i struktury parka podvizhnogo sostava dlya otgruzki gotovoj produkcii metallurgicheskogo kombinata (Dynamic optimization of the size and structure of the rolling stock fleet for the shipment of finished products of the metallurgical combine), Doctor’s thesis, Lipetsk, PGUPS, 2015, 185 p.
- Zhankaziev S.V., Vorob'ev A.I., Morozov D.Yu. Transport Rossijskoj Federacii, 2016, no. 5 (66), pp. 26-28.
- Efremov A.V. Sistemnyj analiz i metod strukturnogo sinteza trnasportno-logisticheskoj sistemy regiona (System analysis and method of structural synthesis of the transport and logistics system of the region), Doctor’s thesis, Samara, SamGTU, 2015, 236 p.
- Obshivalkin M.Yu., Pauli N.V., Rodionov YU.V. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2011, no. 3 (34), pp. 14-21.
- ZHankaziev S.V. Razrabotka proektov intellektual'nyh transportnyh sistem (Development of projects of intelligent transport systems), Moscow, MADI, 2016,104 p.
- Prudovskij B.D., Terent'ev A.V. Zapiski Gornogo instituta, 2015, vol. 211, pp. 86-90.
- Evtyukov S.A., Terent'ev A.V., Ginzburg G. Mir transporta i tekhnologicheskih mashin, 2017, no. 1 (56)pp. 3-10.
The article considers the possibility of introducing zones with low emissions of pollutants as one of the tools of transport demand management to reduce emissions of pollutants into the air from road transport. Such zones are traffic management schemes aimed at restricting the entry of vehicles of low environmental classes on the territory of settlements, urban districts. Foreign experience of creation of zones with restriction of the entrance of vehicles of low ecological classes is analyzed and the assessment of possible influence of the specified zones on decrease in emissions of polluting substances is given. The main tools used in the framework of measures to manage transport demand, necessary to improve the environmental sustainability of transport systems. The analysis of the practice of introduction of zones with restriction of entry of vehicles of low ecological classes in foreign countries showed the important role of this event in the developed strategies for the management of transport demand. The estimation of possible ecological efficiency of introduction of a zone with low emissions in the center of Moscow is resulted. It is noted that Russia has a policy aimed at reducing emissions of pollutants and the formation of a sustainable transport system.
Keywords: transport demand management, sustainable transport, motor vehicle, low emission zone, ecological zone, emissions of pollutants into the air, particulate matter РМ10.
- Bakirej A. S., Xaritoshkin N. V. Transport Rossijskoj Federacii, 2014, no. 4 (53), рр. 3–7.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Evgenev G. I., Shashina E. V. Functional Loss Risks of highways in Permafrost Areas Due to Climate Change, Procedia Engineering, 2017, vol. 189, рр. 258–264.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Nekrasov A. G. Methodological issues of ensuring operational sustainability of transport and logistics systems, Science Journal of Transportation, 2016, issue 7, рр. 23–28.
- Enin D. V. Research and analysis on accessibility of small populations to the alternated and undergraound pedestrian transitions on automobile roads, International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE), 2018, vol. 7, issue 4.25 (25), рр. 232–235.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Komkov V. I. Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2010, no. 5, рр. 33–36.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Yakimov M. R. Transport Urala, 2010, no. 3 (26), рр. 34–38.
- Trofimenko Yu. V., Komkov V. I., Trofimenko K. Yu. Avtotransportnoe predpriyatie, 2013, no. 8, pp. 34–38.
- Andreeva E. A., Bettger K., Belkova E. V., Burmistrov A. N., Gizatullin R. R., Gorev A. E`, Dushkin R. V., Zhankaziev S. V., Zharkov A. D., Kolosova T. S., Kuzneczov A. V., Kurochkin E. A., Kurcz V. V., Morozov V. P., Proxorov A. V., Solodkij A. I., Shveczov V. L. Upravlenie transportnymi potokami v gorodah (Urban traffic management), Moscow, INFRA-M, 2019, 206 р.
- Sharov M. I., Buldakova V. S., Bobrova A. M. Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo texnicheskogo universiteta, 2018, vol. 22, no. 4 (135), pp. 253–261.
- Barcik R., Bylinko L. Transportation demand management as a tool of transport policy, Transport problems, 2018, Vol. 13, issue 2, рр. 121–131.
Abstract. The article emphasizes the importance of improving the technical and organizational level and ensuring sustainable financial condition of the transport industry to ensure the competitiveness of Russia, the impact of transport services on the most important aspects of the state development, as well as the importance of accelerated introduction of digital technologies to improve the quality of transport services. The main problems of the transport industry, which in the first place include: insufficient investment in rolling stock and innovative projects, are revealed; the low level of financial and economic indicators of the transport industry; organizational, methodological and financial unavailability of many enterprises of the transport industry for the implementation of innovative projects, etc. Considered the possibility of resolving many of them using digital technologies in order to implement the adopted on this issue of legal acts, Programs and decrees of the President. The authors assess the main digital investment projects implemented in the transport industry in terms of their impact on the financial performance of enterprises. The importance of establishing a business risk management system based on the information base and using modern methods of data processing, forecasting, evaluation and analysis is emphasized. The possibilities and risks of using cryptocurrencies and technologies of the distributed register, allowing: to replace intermediaries between users of currencies; to reduce transaction costs; to provide simplicity, speed and safety of cash payments; to use online platforms for investment of temporarily free funds in financial market instruments, are revealed.
Keywords: enterprises of the transport industry, digital innovation projects, systems of transport processes, monitoring of financial condition, information and financial services, financial resources, financial indicators, digital financial assets, risk management.
- Programma "Tsifrovaya ekonomika Rossii 2024", https://data-economy.ru
- ransportnaya strategiya Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2030 (Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2030), https://www.mintrans.ru/upload/iblock/3cc/ts_proekt_16102008.pdf
- Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 9 maya 2017 g. N 203 "O Strategii razvitiya informatsionnogo obshchestva v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na 2017 - 2030 gody, http://www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/1110145
- Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki RF, http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/transport
- Landsman A.Y. Chelovecheskii capital kak vazhneishii factor postindustrialnoi ekonomiki, Sbornik statei, Sterlitamak, AMI, 2017, vol. 1, pp. 149-152.
- Mavrina L. Ekspert, 2018, no. 6 (1062), pp. 36-39.
- Matantseva О.Y. Nazionalnie I mezhdunarodnie problem avtomobilnogo transporta, Sbornik nauchnich trudov, Moscow, Eco-inform, 2018, vol. 2, pp. 26-32.
- Politkovskaya I.V., Khvichiya D.T. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 266-268.
- Politkovskaya I.V., Khvichiya D.T.Finansovie aspekti osushchestvleniya innovactii na predpriyatiyah transporta: monographiya, (Financial aspects of innovation in transport enterprises: monograph), Moscow, MADI, 2015, 156 p.
- Romanenko A. Obzor Rossijskogo transportnogo kompleksa v 2017 godu, https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/ru/pdf/2018/05/ru-ru-transport-survey-2018.pdf
- Romanovskaya А. Majskij ukaz-2018, https://www.vvprf.ru/hot/mayskiy-ukaz-2018.html
- Sistema gruppovoy raboty i CRM, https://www.teamwox.com/ru/groupware?utm_source=teamwox.adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=15.Other&utm_campaign=119.ru.competitors.other.low
- Ulitskiy M.P. Nazionalnie i mezhdunarodnie problem avtomobilnogo transporta, Sbornik nauchnich trudov, Moscow, Eco-inform, 2018, vol. 2, pp. 3-15.
- Khvichiya D.T. Transport. Transportnie sooruzheniya. Ecologya, 2016, no. 3, pp. 118-129.
- Chto takoe ISO prostimi slovami, https://prostocoin.com/blog/what-is-ico
- Shpilkina T.A., Zhidkova M.A. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 118-123.
- Shpilkina T.A., Kovalev A.I. Dvadtsat' chetvortyye ekonomicheskiye chteniya, Sbornik statei, Omsk, Finansovyj universitet pri Pravitel'stve Rossijskoj Federacii, Omskij filial, 2018, pp. 136-141.